Nero Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bullet, Sep 25, 2003.

  1. Bullet

    Bullet Guest

    Nero does not seem to be able to solve this one. Maybe someone on here has
    an idea.
    Saved mp3s to CDR no problem. After several sesssions my music seems to have
    disappeared and the following message keeps popping up.

    Dear Customer,

    You are currently trying to read a disc in the Mt. Rainier format (CD-MRW).
    You are seeing this message, instead of the contents of the disc, because
    your system currently does not support the CD-MRW format.
    To enable you to add CD-MRW support to your system we have developed a
    complimentary software tool, the InCD EasyWrite Reader.

    To download the latest InCD EasyWrite Reader just visit our website at
    http://www.nero.com

    You can also install the InCD EasyWrite Reader provided on this disc by
    clicking here.

    Your Ahead Software Team

    The disk was formatted in InCD as UDF yet for some reason has altered itself
    to other format. Does anyone know of a good MT Ranier reader as the one Nero
    say to download and install wont.
    Any help appreciated.
    Glenn

    Bullet, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Bullet

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Bullet said:

    > Nero does not seem to be able to solve this one. Maybe someone on here has
    > an idea.
    > Saved mp3s to CDR no problem. After several sesssions my music seems to have
    > disappeared and the following message keeps popping up.
    >

    > Dear Customer,
    >
    > You are currently trying to read a disc in the Mt. Rainier format (CD-MRW).
    > You are seeing this message, instead of the contents of the disc, because
    > your system currently does not support the CD-MRW format.
    > To enable you to add CD-MRW support to your system we have developed a
    > complimentary software tool, the InCD EasyWrite Reader.
    >
    > To download the latest InCD EasyWrite Reader just visit our website at
    > http://www.nero.com
    >
    > You can also install the InCD EasyWrite Reader provided on this disc by
    > clicking here.
    >
    > Your Ahead Software Team
    >
    > The disk was formatted in InCD as UDF yet for some reason has altered itself
    > to other format. Does anyone know of a good MT Ranier reader as the one Nero
    > say to download and install wont.
    > Any help appreciated.
    > Glenn

    Why did you format a CD-R?