    The burner behaves normally when used as a player. So is there a reason why
    nero wont detect it ?
    I have tried 2 different versions of nero.
    pokki, Jun 27, 2003

  2. pokki

    rifleman Guest

    In news:bdhqhd$ntv$,
    UkDirtyDawg <> contemplated the little bit of fluff
    in his navel and typed:
    > As far as I can remember, (Which isn't far)
    > You have to put the insallation CD, (or a burned ISO
    > ;-) into the drive - then get Nero to detect them ...

    Please can you quote at least some of the post you are replying to?

    Thank you.
    rifleman, Jun 27, 2003

  3. pokki

    Shep© Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:40:15 +0100, Whilst playing Smegball with the
    scutters "pokki" <> wrote :

    > Nero is installed on a pc. But the only recorder it will detect is "image
    >recorder" listing it as "virtual device" under adapter. There is a cd burner
    >installed although the owner has never attempted to burn a cd with it till
    >now.
    > The burner behaves normally when used as a player. So is there a reason why
    >nero wont detect it ?
    >I have tried 2 different versions of nero.

    What operating system?

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,
    Shep©, Jun 27, 2003
  4. pokki

    Tomm Guest

    xp

    Tomm, Jun 27, 2003
  5. pokki

    Shep© Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 20:58:40 +0100, Whilst playing Smegball with the
    scutters "Tomm" <> wrote :

    >xp

    Do you still have Nero installed?
    If so the later versions come with the Nero Info Tool.
    Run this and see what it says e.g In the Config Tab and ASPI tab?
    If you don't have it installed it's downloadable from here(very small
    download and a stand alone program).
    http://www.cdspeed2000.com/files/NeroInfoTool_200.zip
    can be run from inside the zip file.
    Also,
    http://www.nero.com/en/index.html#c1015920713370
    and
    http://www.nero.com/en/index.html#c1002822798638

    Shep©, Jun 27, 2003
  6. pokki

    Kenny Guest

    Did Nero come with the burner? If not it may be locked to a particular
    brand/model. You can get round it by changing the serial but I wouldn't
    know about things like that.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Jun 28, 2003