    are there any other dvd burn programs i can try and see if it helps?

    cheers, dimitri
    , Dec 30, 2005

  2. > problem is i can't burn anything with it. when i try to burn some movie
    > file, it often starts and after some time it just freeze, stop, not
    > doing anything until i quit it.

    Had that problem once, updated the motherboard
    bios and everything was good.

    drc :)
    Darrel Christenson, Dec 30, 2005

  3. Mike Huskey Guest

    On 29 Dec 2005 18:04:08 -0800, "" <> wrote:

    >hi, i just bought a DVD player and it came with Nero express 6.
    >
    >problem is i can't burn anything with it. when i try to burn some movie
    >file, it often starts and after some time it just freeze, stop, not
    >doing anything until i quit it.

    I had the same problem burning some CD's with Nero. Burning at a slightly
    slower speed solved the problem.

    ---
    The Bill of Rights - Void where prohibited by Law.
    Mike Huskey, Dec 31, 2005
  4. unclejr Guest

    Darrel Christenson wrote:
    > Had that problem once, updated the motherboard
    > bios and everything was good.

    TMML.

    -Junior
    unclejr, Dec 31, 2005