    by my audio cd player?

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui
    Bun Mui, Apr 2, 2004

  2. Bun Mui

    The Prophecy Guest

    Bun Mui wrote:
    > Sometimes when I burn mp3s to make audio cd on cd-r disk.
    >
    > The first audio track is hard to read. Sometimes it reads it,
    > sometimes
    > it doesn't, when I open portable audio cd player to play it.
    > Sometimes it cannot read to 1st track so it goes automatically to the
    > second track or even to third. How could I prevent this? Should I burn
    > the mp3s in a special way?
    >
    > Is there any way to make the first track more likely to be able to be
    > read
    > by my audio cd player?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >

    > Bun Mui

    Have you tried those CD's in other cd players? Could just be that one cd
    player that can't read them.
    The Prophecy, Apr 2, 2004

  3. Bun Mui

    Graham Mayor Guest

    The issue is probably nothing to do with mp3, but a mismatch between writer
    and medium and/or an inappropriate write speed. The symptoms are typical of
    a burn that is difficult to read.

    --
    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>
    Graham Mayor

    Graham Mayor, Apr 2, 2004
  4. Bun Mui wrote:

    > Sometimes when I burn mp3s to make audio cd on cd-r disk.
    >
    > The first audio track is hard to read. Sometimes it reads it,
    > sometimes
    > it doesn't, when I open portable audio cd player to play it.
    > Sometimes it cannot read to 1st track so it goes automatically to the
    > second track or even to third. How could I prevent this? Should I burn
    > the mp3s in a special way?
    >
    > Is there any way to make the first track more likely to be able to be
    > read
    > by my audio cd player?

    Some audio players can be very picky. Check if the disk plays normally
    on your computer or another player. If that's the case try out a few
    other brands and burn them at lower speeds to see if that improves
    matters.

    --
    Groeten/Regards
    Jeroen Wijnands