    all about.

    --
    Terry, West Sussex, UK

    Terry Pinnell, Feb 19, 2006

  2. Terry Pinnell

    Bratboy Guest

    "Terry Pinnell" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > At this page
    > http://www.nero.com/nero6/en/sp_file_main.php
    > I read "Download your requested language file (Help files included!)"
    > So, to get the Help file for Nero Show Time (included in Nero Vision
    > Express), I downloaded and executed NVE-3.1.0.25_eng.exe. But what
    > exactly is the result supposed to be? Whenever I click the ? icon from
    > within Nero Show Time, I still get a message telling me to download
    > from http://www.nero.com/en/sp_file_main.php . Full circle!
    >
    > I suspect I've misunderstood the purpose of this 'language pack'.
    > Could someone clarify please?
    >
    > Meanwhile, I have managed to obtain a PDF-based Help file for Nero
    > Show Time, but I'd still like to understand what the language pack is
    > all about.
    >
    > --
    > Terry, West Sussex, UK

    Am assuming you want files for version 7? If so you can download em all as
    chm's or pdf's here:
    http://ww2.nero.com/nero7/enu/all_userguides.html Hope it helps. Not sure if
    they actually install into nero directory by default or not after you
    install them but if not put the chm's into each apps main folder and should
    work just fine. Don't forget if you use PDF's you may have to change the
    files properties. If you open it and it shows error or blank Right click the
    pdf file and at the bottom of the properties page there is an allow option,
    check that and viola should work right.

    Bratboy, Feb 19, 2006

  3. "Bratboy" <> wrote:

    >"Terry Pinnell" <> wrote in message
    >> At this page
    >> http://www.nero.com/nero6/en/sp_file_main.php
    >> I read "Download your requested language file (Help files included!)"
    >> So, to get the Help file for Nero Show Time (included in Nero Vision
    >> Express), I downloaded and executed NVE-3.1.0.25_eng.exe. But what
    >> exactly is the result supposed to be? Whenever I click the ? icon from
    >> within Nero Show Time, I still get a message telling me to download
    >> from http://www.nero.com/en/sp_file_main.php . Full circle!
    >>
    >> I suspect I've misunderstood the purpose of this 'language pack'.
    >> Could someone clarify please?
    >>
    >> Meanwhile, I have managed to obtain a PDF-based Help file for Nero
    >> Show Time, but I'd still like to understand what the language pack is
    >> all about.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Terry, West Sussex, UK

    >Am assuming you want files for version 7? If so you can download em all as
    >chm's or pdf's here:
    >http://ww2.nero.com/nero7/enu/all_userguides.html Hope it helps. Not sure if
    >they actually install into nero directory by default or not after you
    >install them but if not put the chm's into each apps main folder and should
    >work just fine. Don't forget if you use PDF's you may have to change the
    >files properties. If you open it and it shows error or blank Right click the
    >pdf file and at the bottom of the properties page there is an allow option,
    >check that and viola should work right.

    Many thanks. I have the one for Nero ShowTime as a PDF, but I'll see
    if I can follow your approach to get a Help file in the conventional
    fashion, i.e. when using Help from the application itself, instead of
    a message telling me to go online!

    --
    Terry, West Sussex, UK

    Terry Pinnell, Feb 19, 2006