    Is the problem one of software or hardware . Any suggestions.

    Also i can read everything on a disk but cannot burn or copy.
    Reinstalling Nero software did not help

    Andy Petro, Apr 1, 2006

  2. Andy Petro

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Andy Petro.

    In <news:GyiXf.3275$> you wrote:

    > When i try to use Nero Express to burn in a cd it says ""In CD

    [Snip]

    Do you actually bother reading the replies people make to your queries?

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Apr 1, 2006

  3. Andy Petro

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:03:25 -0500, "Andy Petro"
    <> wrote:

    >When i try to use Nero Express to burn in a cd it says ""In CD
    >currently accesses one or more recorders. Please eject these cd's and
    >then restart nero "" The problem is that i cannot eject the disk . It
    >wont eject unless i restart the computer.
    >Is the problem one of software or hardware . Any suggestions.
    >
    >Also i can read everything on a disk but cannot burn or copy.
    >Reinstalling Nero software did not help

    The answers haven't changed since you asked 3/28 and 3/29.

    I guess you didn't bother asking yesterday, but should I expect this
    again tomorrow?

    Evan Platt, Apr 1, 2006