    burning one audio cd and now cant burn anything. It tells me me I need to
    install neroburnrights but I cant find this on the website. Help?

    Katherine
    Katherine Beaumont, Sep 17, 2003

  2. Katherine Beaumont

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:10:14 +0000 (UTC), "Katherine Beaumont"
    <> scribbled:

    Well, you've posted this three or four times this morning, **** off.

    --

    Exxy is my hero!
    -= Hawk =-, Sep 17, 2003

  3. Katherine Beaumont

    KiTTyKaT® Guest

    "Katherine Beaumont" <> wrote in message
    > I have just purchased a cd rewriter and installed nero software. After
    > burning one audio cd and now cant burn anything. It tells me me I need to
    > install neroburnrights but I cant find this on the website. Help?
    >
    > Katherine

    A 3rd new post as well with not even acknowledgement to my reply to you.
    KiTTyKaT®, Sep 17, 2003
  4. Katherine Beaumont

    PhilGreg Guest

    > I have just purchased a cd rewriter and installed nero software.

    After
    > burning one audio cd and now cant burn anything. It tells me me I

    need to
    > install neroburnrights but I cant find this on the website. Help?
    >
    > Katherine

    ==> Try rebooting between burns. That's a problem I had with my copy
    of Nero which also came w/a burner.

    Later learned that an update to 5.5.10.42 cured the problem. However,
    since Nero's release of 6.0 there haven't ben any 5+ updates
    available.

    If your version of Nero allows a free update then you should take
    advantage of it. BUT don't take 6.0 you want something, anything
    higher because there have been reports of 6.0 eating your Hd if you OK
    it's clearing files. The 6.+ releases don't do this.

    --
    Phil

    \\\///
    ( o o )
    --------oOOO-- ( )--OOOo------
    PhilGreg, Sep 18, 2003
  5. Howdy!

    "PhilGreg" <> wrote in message

    > If your version of Nero allows a free update then you should take
    > advantage of it. BUT don't take 6.0 you want something, anything
    > higher because there have been reports of 6.0 eating your Hd if you OK
    > it's clearing files. The 6.+ releases don't do this.

    No, there hasn't. It's a) their DVD authoring product, not Nero or
    NeroExpress, and b) it only happens if you make your temp directory your HD
    root.

    IOW - it's pretty much self inflicted, and not even Nero / Nero
    Express / Nero Vision.

    RwP
    Ralph Wade Phillips, Sep 19, 2003