Nero 9 is out

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Carlos, Sep 29, 2008.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Sep 29, 2008

  2. Thanks-a-bunch, Carlos! I bought N7 when it was fairly new - do not expect
    to have it updated. As I understand, you can get UPGRADES to minor number
    versions but not to major numbers. I didn't install the full suite but I
    might check out that intro just the same? I didn't have a lot of success
    with the backup facility for one.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 29, 2008

  3. I've now officially changed my mind about Nero again. (no, not the bloat
    ware - don't care about that.) Nero and TiVo announced that on October 15th,
    you'll be able to run TiVo on your PC!!!

    http://www.nero.com/enu/liquidtv-introduction.html

    :D :D :D

    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64