    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net, Nov 8, 2007

  2. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    Andromeda Guest

    i think their the same altough nero 7 and nero 7 ultra edition had a few
    differences.
    i googled nero 8 ultra edition and went on the nero website and they call
    nero 8 simply nero 8 nothing else so im guessing the americans just want to
    sound better and theres no difference but id ask them just in case

    Andromeda, Nov 8, 2007

  3. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    pcbuilder98 Guest

    > Hi
    > I was looking for Nero 8 Ultra Edition, but it only seems so be on US
    > web sites. When I google for Nero 8 Ultra Edition on UK sites like
    > Amazon and Ebuyer, they only seem to have Nero 8
    > Is there a difference? If so what?
    > --
    > Martin
    > ©¿©¬

    Nero is replaceable. I use DeepBurner and DeepRipper freeware:
    http://www.deepburner.com/
    Or spend money if you prefer.
    --
    pcbuilder98

    pcbuilder98, Nov 8, 2007
  4. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    Guest

    Mcsetutorial. info is your gateway to the best
    sites on the Internet for microsoft
    certification tutorial! looking for Computers,
    Domain Names,or Education? Browse our
    recomended resources of just try the
    Mcsetutorial.info search.
    http://mcsetutorial.info/