    I had installed. If you want to remove any unused optional programs (
    there are a lot of them) , do it before the upgrade.

    Bobb

    - Bobb -, Oct 19, 2006

  2. - Bobb -

    John Guest

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:58:05 -0400, "- Bobb -" <bobb@noemail.123>
    wrote:

    >They just released version 7.5.7.0 upgrade to Nero 7. But be warned -
    >the download is 188mb !
    >http://ww2.nero.com/nero7/enu/nero7-up.php
    >
    >Version differences listed here:
    >http://ww2.nero.com/nero7/enu/RN_details.html?Nero_Burning_ROM#a1
    >
    >In 32-bit XP, I installed it over the store-bought version. It picked up
    >the s/n so I didn't have to go looking for it. Originally I had
    >installed all prgs from the CD. Even though I chose only a few prgs off
    >the new install ( thinking it might remove all unchecked items), it left
    >anything that wasn't upgraded, so I still have old versions of prgs that
    >I had installed. If you want to remove any unused optional programs (
    >there are a lot of them) , do it before the upgrade.
    >
    >Bobb

    Excellent.

    Just three questions need to be asked though.

    1) Can it handle HDV?
    2) Is the encoding in NVE any quicker than in version 6 or does it
    still take hours and hours to do it?
    3) Any support for new emerging formats like Blu-ray?

    John

    John, Oct 19, 2006

  3. - Bobb -

    - Bobb - Guest

    Answers are on the details pag- it shows all versions/updates
    example - I did see blu-ray listed on the in one of the upgrades - I
    forget the rest

    - Bobb -, Oct 20, 2006