    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ , Sep 3, 2006

  2. Martin ©¿©¬

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 11:23:21 +0000, Has Frothed:

    > Which would be better
    > Nero 6 or Nero 7
    > Both Ultra editions

    Neither

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Sep 3, 2006

  3. Martin ©¿©¬

    philo Guest

    <Martin ©¿©¬ lid> wrote in message
    > Which would be better
    > Nero 6 or Nero 7
    > Both Ultra editions

    I've been using Nero 6 and it works fine for me

    philo, Sep 3, 2006
  4. Martin ©¿©¬

    Guest

    Martin ©¿©¬ lid wrote:

    >Which would be better
    >Nero 6 or Nero 7
    >Both Ultra editions

    I use Nero 6, because of all the problems I've read about Nero 7 in
    this group.

    --
    1000 virtual cars racing at the same time - Trackmania Sunrise :D
    http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=12321

    , Sep 3, 2006
  5. Martin ©¿©¬

    thanatoid Guest

    Martin ©¿©¬ lid wrote in

    > Which would be better
    > Nero 6 or Nero 7
    > Both Ultra editions

    Neither. Nero is bloated illogical crap. It does burn well, but
    the amount of frustration you have to go through to get a to
    that stage where you can finally sit back and wait for it to get
    done is just not worth it, IMO.

    www.goldenhawk.com. 20 times smaller, 2000 times better.

    thanatoid, Sep 3, 2006
  6. Martin ©¿©¬

    PeeCee Guest

    <Martin ©¿©¬ lid> wrote in message
    > Which would be better
    > Nero 6 or Nero 7
    > Both Ultra editions
    > --
    > Martin
    > ©¿©¬

    Using Nero 7 Premium (downloaded one) here.

    Bit of trouble with InCD at first on an older XP install.
    (InCD is not installed by default by the way, you have to do a Custom
    install)

    But when my C: drive died and I reinstalled on a fresh copy of XP it's
    worked excellent ever since.
    (currently on Nero 7.2.3.2, but I see the latest is 7.2.7.0)

    Best
    Paul.

    PeeCee, Sep 3, 2006
  7. Martin ©¿©¬

    Muse Gruppes Guest

    Martin ©¿©¬ lid wrote:
    > Which would be better
    > Nero 6 or Nero 7
    > Both Ultra editions

    I just got a free copy of Nero 6 and it's one of the most annoying
    pieces of crap I have ever seen in software.

    Muse Gruppes, Sep 4, 2006
  8. Muse Gruppes wrote:
    > Martin ©¿©¬ lid wrote:
    >
    >> Which would be better
    >> Nero 6 or Nero 7
    >> Both Ultra editions

    > I just got a free copy of Nero 6 and it's one of the most annoying
    > pieces of crap I have ever seen in software.

    Get an upgraded version 6, it is much better than the free older version.
    Not much defference between the later 6 and current 7.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Sep 4, 2006
  9. Martin ©¿©¬

    cuntbubble Guest

    thanatoid <> jizzed:

    >Martin ©¿©¬ lid wrote in
    >
    >> Which would be better
    >> Nero 6 or Nero 7
    >> Both Ultra editions

    >Neither. Nero is bloated illogical crap. It does burn well,

    Bloated illogical crap - but burns well? Meh.

    > but
    >the amount of frustration you have to go through to get a to
    >that stage where you can finally sit back and wait for it to get
    >done is just not worth it, IMO.

    Let's see.

    1 - fire up Nero. (one click)
    2 - Select CD or DVD (one click)
    3 - Drag files across (one click 'n' hold)
    4 - Press 'burn' (one click)

    Well, that's four whole operations! Yes, I can see how that might
    frustrate you.

    >www.goldenhawk.com. 20 times smaller, 2000 times better.

    CDRWin? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(ad nauseam)
    ___ _
    / __\ _ _ _ __ | |_
    / / | | | || '_ \ | __|
    / /___ | |_| || | | || |_
    \____/ \__,_||_| |_| \__|

    ___ _ _ _
    / __\ _ _ | |__ | |__ | | ___
    /__\//| | | || '_ \ | '_ \ | | / _ \
    / \/ \| |_| || |_) || |_) || || __/
    \_____/ \__,_||_.__/ |_.__/ |_| \___|

    cuntbubble, Sep 6, 2006
  10. Martin ©¿©¬

    thanatoid Guest

    cuntbubble <> wrote in

    > thanatoid <> jizzed:
    >
    >>Martin ©¿©¬ lid wrote in
    >>
    >>> Which would be better
    >>> Nero 6 or Nero 7
    >>> Both Ultra editions

    >>Neither. Nero is bloated illogical crap. It does burn well,

    > Bloated illogical crap - but burns well? Meh.

    I already mentioned in the other FU that your comprehension and
    analytical skills are VERY lacking.

    >> but
    >>the amount of frustration you have to go through to get a
    >>to that stage where you can finally sit back and wait for
    >>it to get done is just not worth it, IMO.

    > Let's see.
    >
    > 1 - fire up Nero. (one click)
    > 2 - Select CD or DVD (one click)
    > 3 - Drag files across (one click 'n' hold)
    > 4 - Press 'burn' (one click)
    >
    > Well, that's four whole operations!

    You conveniently omitted a considerable amount of other
    operations required. So you are an idiot AND a liar.

    BTW, please don't waste any more bandwidth or the few remaining
    braincells you have in your **** by replying. You have been
    KF'd.

    Have a nice day. Don't forget to wipe.

    thanatoid, Sep 6, 2006
  11. Martin ©¿©¬

    cuntbubble Guest

    thanatoid <> jizzed:

    >cuntbubble <> wrote in
    >
    >> thanatoid <> jizzed:
    >>
    >>>Martin ©¿©¬ lid wrote in

    >>>Neither. Nero is bloated illogical crap. It does burn well,

    >> Bloated illogical crap - but burns well? Meh.

    >I already mentioned in the other FU that your comprehension and
    >analytical skills are VERY lacking.

    YUO KNEAD KNEWE SODFTWEARS!!!!!1!!!

    >>> but
    >>>the amount of frustration you have to go through to get a
    >>>to that stage where you can finally sit back and wait for
    >>>it to get done is just not worth it, IMO.

    >> Let's see.
    >>
    >> 1 - fire up Nero. (one click)
    >> 2 - Select CD or DVD (one click)
    >> 3 - Drag files across (one click 'n' hold)
    >> 4 - Press 'burn' (one click)
    >>
    >> Well, that's four whole operations!

    >You conveniently omitted a considerable amount of other
    >operations required. So you are an idiot AND a liar.

    BZZT! Listen-up, fuckhead. I know you're back in the '90s with your
    CDRWin, but with Nero v7 in it's express incarnation, that's all
    that's needed. Screenshots can be supplied.

    I therefore claim SPNAK! on your raggedy-assed, CDRWin-using, pointy
    head.

    >BTW, please don't waste any more bandwidth or the few remaining
    >braincells you have in your **** by replying. You have been
    >KF'd.

    Don't tell me - it stands for "Kew Fecknology" - well, the fucker
    fits. Eureka!

    >Have a nice day. Don't forget to wipe.

    What, the tears of laughter from reading your uninformed gobshite?
    Mkay.
    --
    ___ _
    / __\ _ _ _ __ | |_

    ___ _ _ _
    / __\ _ _ | |__ | |__ | | ___
    /__\//| | | || '_ \ | '_ \ | | / _ \
    / \/ \| |_| || |_) || |_) || || __/
    \_____/ \__,_||_.__/ |_.__/ |_| \___|

    www.buckfush.com

    cuntbubble, Sep 6, 2006
  12. Martin ©¿©¬

    nero_user Guest

    cuntbubble wrote:
    > thanatoid <> jizzed:
    >
    > >cuntbubble <> wrote in
    > >
    > >> thanatoid <> jizzed:

    > >> Bloated illogical crap - but burns well? Meh.

    > >I already mentioned in the other FU that your comprehension and
    > >analytical skills are VERY lacking.

    > YUO KNEAD KNEWE SODFTWEARS!!!!!1!!!

    > >> Let's see.
    > >>
    > >> 1 - fire up Nero. (one click)
    > >> 2 - Select CD or DVD (one click)
    > >> 3 - Drag files across (one click 'n' hold)
    > >> 4 - Press 'burn' (one click)
    > >>
    > >> Well, that's four whole operations!

    > >You conveniently omitted a considerable amount of other
    > >operations required. So you are an idiot AND a liar.

    > BZZT! Listen-up, fuckhead. I know you're back in the '90s with your
    > CDRWin, but with Nero v7 in it's express incarnation, that's all
    > that's needed. Screenshots can be supplied.
    >
    > I therefore claim SPNAK! on your raggedy-assed, CDRWin-using, pointy
    > head.

    This sockpuppet seconds that SPNAK!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(ad nauseam)

    nero_user, Sep 6, 2006