    How can you edit out the TV adverts using Nero 6

    Best Wishes
    Bruce
    Bruce, Mar 23, 2009

  2. Bruce

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Mar 23, 2009

  3. Bruce

    Buffalo Guest

    Dan C wrote:

    > Format your hard drive.

    What are you 13 going on 9?
    You are not funny, you are pathetic.
    Buffalo, Mar 23, 2009
  4. Bruce

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news:gq8uco$dn0$ "Buffalo"
    <> wrote:
    > Dan C wrote:
    >
    >> Format your hard drive.

    > What are you 13 going on 9?
    > You are not funny, you are pathetic.

    Sounds like it's time you learned to use your news client's killfile or
    filter.

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
    Bert Hyman, Mar 23, 2009
  5. Dan C wrote:

    > On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:49:28 +0000, Bruce wrote:
    >
    >> How can you edit out the TV adverts using Nero 6

    > Format your hard drive.

    Wait ... he uses Nero for Linux *eg*.
    wisdomkiller & pain, Mar 23, 2009
  6. Bruce wrote:

    > How can you edit out the TV adverts using Nero 6

    The main purpose of a cd burner is to burn cds, not to paint
    labels on it (though, with some sort of writeables and burners it will work
    somehow, but only in dark-brown on pale-brown) in high quality like you can
    do with most inkjets.
    A cd burning program is just that, every gimmick added is not sufficient for
    professional cd or dvd mastering.
    wisdomkiller & pain, Mar 23, 2009
  7. Bruce

    thanatoid Guest

    "Buffalo" <> wrote in

    > Dan C wrote:
    >
    >> Format your hard drive.

    > What are you 13 going on 9?
    > You are not funny, you are pathetic.

    Not to mention slightly repetitious. The bad thing is, a few
    people actually follow his advice.

    --
    "Who knows what the OP is talking about?"
    (about thanatoid)
    thanatoid, Mar 23, 2009
  8. Bruce

    thanatoid Guest

    "Bruce" <> wrote in

    > How can you edit out the TV adverts using Nero 6

    Start by reading the manual/help file, or go to a video group.
    Video editing is not like typing a Usenet post.

    And from my experience with Nero CD burning software (most
    bloated illogical infuriating software I ever used), you'd be a
    lot better off using another program - apparently the MS program
    (moviemaker or some other stupid name like that) included with
    XP is quite good.

    thanatoid, Mar 23, 2009
  9. Bruce

    Bruce Guest

    So I guess you lot can't answerer a straight question
    Bruce, Mar 23, 2009
  10. Bruce

    83LowRider Guest

    "Bruce" wrote
    > So I guess you lot can't answerer a straight question

    What kind of file are you editing?? A dvd (vob files)
    or an avi file, mpg.. maybe a wmv, or a dozen other possibilites.
    83LowRider, Mar 23, 2009
  11. Bruce

    freemont Guest

    On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 21:06:28 +0000, Dan C writ:

    > On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:49:28 +0000, Bruce wrote:
    >
    >> How can you edit out the TV adverts using Nero 6

    > Format your hard drive.

    lol... dunno why, seen it a million times, but this time it cracked me
    up. :)

    --
    "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> freemont© <-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
    freemont, Mar 23, 2009
  12. Bruce

    Bruce Guest

    It's a TV movie with adverts recorded via my DVD recorder as VOB files.
    Bruce, Mar 23, 2009
  13. Bruce

    G. Morgan Guest

    G. Morgan, Mar 23, 2009
  14. Bruce

    doS Guest

    WWW.womble.com

    doS, Mar 24, 2009
  15. Bruce

    83LowRider Guest

    "Bruce" wrote
    > It's a TV movie with adverts recorded via my DVD recorder as VOB files.

    I'm not sure that Nero will edit dvds.. and would think it would be
    more likely that you would need Nero Vision, which may or may
    not come with your Nero package. As dos pointed out, Womble
    will edit, and it's probably offered as a trial download to see.
    You may want to try to post your question in alt.comp.freeware
    if you don't get the answer you're looking for.
    83LowRider, Mar 24, 2009
  16. Bruce

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Mar 24, 2009
  17. Bruce

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 22:56:55 +0000, Bruce wrote:

    > It's a TV movie with adverts recorded via my DVD recorder as VOB files.

    Well, you should have said so from the beginning!

    Format the drive in your DVD recorder, and then use the flux capacitor to
    zap out the adverts. Simple!

    Need help?: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/ubuntu.jpg
    Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg
    Dan C, Mar 24, 2009
  18. Bruce

    sandy58 Guest

    On Mar 23, 8:49 pm, "Bruce" <> wrote:
    > How can you edit out the TV adverts using Nero 6
    >
    > Best Wishes
    > Bruce

    Do you mean ie: in a film you have downloaded from the TV?
    sandy58, Mar 24, 2009
  19. thanatoid wrote:
    > "Buffalo" <> wrote in
    >

    >> Dan C wrote:
    >>
    >>> Format your hard drive.

    >> What are you 13 going on 9?
    >> You are not funny, you are pathetic.

    > Not to mention slightly repetitious. The bad thing is, a few
    > people actually follow his advice.

    Which may ne a Good Thing depending on how you look at it.

    If the person has a bug in there...BLAM! its gone...a Good Thing.
    If the person cant reisntall the OS themselves...POW! they call a tech
    and CREATE SOME NEEDED EMPLOYMENT.

    If the person is smart & curious...ZAP! they give linux a go and a new
    lil penguin is born...ready to spread Open Source Goodness all ova da woild.

    ^_^

    --
    http://www.palindeception.com/
    http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com
    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 24, 2009
  20. Bruce

    thanatoid Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in

    > thanatoid wrote:
    >> "Buffalo" <> wrote in

    >>> What are you 13 going on 9?
    >>> You are not funny, you are pathetic.

    >> Not to mention slightly repetitious. The bad thing is, a
    >> few people actually follow his advice.
    >>

    > Which may ne a Good Thing depending on how you look at it.
    >
    > If the person has a bug in there...BLAM! its gone...a Good
    > Thing. If the person cant reisntall the OS
    > themselves...POW! they call a tech and CREATE SOME NEEDED
    > EMPLOYMENT.

    If you didn't know as much as you do, had no backup, and lost
    all your data, you might feel a little differently about that
    happening to you. Notwithstanding the fact that most people
    should have never been allowed near computers in the first
    place, or cars, or nuclear power stations, or parenthood, etc.

    > If the person is smart & curious...ZAP! they give linux a
    > go and a new lil penguin is born...ready to spread Open
    > Source Goodness all ova da woild.

    Well, I would say that's a slightly too "brick to the face"
    approach to penguin lust conversion...

    thanatoid, Mar 25, 2009