    its being screwy. Use at Your Own Risk.

    The TCMagazine article indicate that it isn't very fussy about just
    which license keys you can enter.
    Joel Rubin, Oct 11, 2004

  2. Joel Rubin

    Moon Guest

    On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:46:46 GMT, Joel Rubin
    <>,wrote:

    >http://www.tcmagazine.info/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=7694
    >
    >http://files.tcmagazine.net/apps/nero6600TCMAGAZINE.zip
    >Not available at nero.com/ahead.de
    >
    >84,169,342 bytes
    >
    >Server is very busy.
    >
    >Best-reported feature: ability to burn short lead-ins, thus saving
    >time and/or giving more storage space.
    >
    >I haven't the foggiest idea how official this is. If you're willing to
    >download the huge file, postings on various websites indicate that you
    >can keep your old Nero version so MAYBE you don't have to worry about
    >its being screwy. Use at Your Own Risk.
    >
    >The TCMagazine article indicate that it isn't very fussy about just
    >which license keys you can enter.

    I just got hooked in with a download of it at 169 KB/sec.
    Should take all of 8 minutes to download. I'll report back
    when I've instaleld it.
    Moon, Oct 11, 2004

  3. Joel Rubin

    Moon Guest

    On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:13:26 -0400, "Moon"
    <>,wrote:

    >On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:46:46 GMT, Joel Rubin
    ><>,wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.tcmagazine.info/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=7694
    >>
    >>http://files.tcmagazine.net/apps/nero6600TCMAGAZINE.zip
    >>Not available at nero.com/ahead.de
    >>
    >>84,169,342 bytes
    >>
    >>Server is very busy.
    >>
    >>Best-reported feature: ability to burn short lead-ins, thus saving
    >>time and/or giving more storage space.
    >>
    >>I haven't the foggiest idea how official this is. If you're willing to
    >>download the huge file, postings on various websites indicate that you
    >>can keep your old Nero version so MAYBE you don't have to worry about
    >>its being screwy. Use at Your Own Risk.
    >>
    >>The TCMagazine article indicate that it isn't very fussy about just
    >>which license keys you can enter.

    >I just got hooked in with a download of it at 169 KB/sec.
    >Should take all of 8 minutes to download. I'll report back
    >when I've instaleld it.

    Well it is in fact 6.6.0 and it updated my 6.3.x.x Ultra
    version. I didn't install the Nero Express Vision of Vison
    Express or whatever the **** it's called because it requires
    DX9.
    Moon, Oct 11, 2004
  4. Joel Rubin

    xiaoke Guest

    "Moon" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:13:26 -0400, "Moon"
    > <>,wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:46:46 GMT, Joel Rubin
    >><>,wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://www.tcmagazine.info/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=7694
    >>>
    >>>http://files.tcmagazine.net/apps/nero6600TCMAGAZINE.zip
    >>>Not available at nero.com/ahead.de
    >>>
    >>>84,169,342 bytes
    >>>
    >>>Server is very busy.
    >>>
    >>>Best-reported feature: ability to burn short lead-ins, thus saving
    >>>time and/or giving more storage space.
    >>>
    >>>I haven't the foggiest idea how official this is. If you're willing to
    >>>download the huge file, postings on various websites indicate that you
    >>>can keep your old Nero version so MAYBE you don't have to worry about
    >>>its being screwy. Use at Your Own Risk.
    >>>
    >>>The TCMagazine article indicate that it isn't very fussy about just
    >>>which license keys you can enter.

    >>I just got hooked in with a download of it at 169 KB/sec.
    >>Should take all of 8 minutes to download. I'll report back
    >>when I've instaleld it.

    > Well it is in fact 6.6.0 and it updated my 6.3.x.x Ultra
    > version. I didn't install the Nero Express Vision of Vison
    > Express or whatever the **** it's called because it requires
    > DX9.

    Would it work with Nero 6 OEM version?????
    xiaoke, Oct 11, 2004
  5. Joel Rubin

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:13:26 -0400 "Moon"
    used 26 lines of text to write in newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    >I just got hooked in with a download of it at 169 KB/sec.
    >Should take all of 8 minutes to download. I'll report back
    >when I've instaleld it.

    Nothing wrong with the server. I got 384 KB/s ~ 4 mins.

    -Graham

    Remove the 'snails' from my email
    G. Morgan, Oct 11, 2004
  6. Joel Rubin

    Moon Guest

    On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:01:30 -0500, G. Morgan
    <>,wrote:

    >On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:13:26 -0400 "Moon"
    >used 26 lines of text to write in newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >
    >>I just got hooked in with a download of it at 169 KB/sec.
    >>Should take all of 8 minutes to download. I'll report back
    >>when I've instaleld it.

    >Nothing wrong with the server. I got 384 KB/s ~ 4 mins.

    Did I say there was something wrong? I think 169KBps is
    normal for my 1.5 mbps DSL connection.
    Moon, Oct 12, 2004