    I need a key generator for nero. The standard one doesn't work with the
    update.

    -D

    Donny, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Donny

    Roger Zoul Guest

    Donny wrote:
    :: I need a key generator for nero. The standard one doesn't work with
    :: the update.
    ::

    Paypal me about $110, please.

    Roger Zoul, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Donny

    Zimmy Guest

    Just call Nero, they will solve your problem.
    I would be mad as hell if my valid key stopped working.

    Zimmy, Jan 6, 2004
  4. "Donny" <> wrote in message
    > I need a key generator for nero. The standard one doesn't work with the
    > update.
    >
    > -D

    yeah, this is how u fix it:

    1) Find some good pornography
    2) Jerkoff for about 10 minutes, or less if you can't last that long
    3) Put your smelly hand on the mouse
    4) Click Start
    5) Click Shutdown
    6) Turn off the PC
    7) Take your Comcast Cable Modem and unplug it
    8) Light some Nag Champa brand Incense, about 5 sticks should do it
    9) Watch the smoke rise and do a ritualistic dance in circles, similar to
    the Incas
    10) After this is all done, jerkoff again
    11) On the side of your modem, using a black Sharpie, write "Nero CD Key"
    12) Plug in your modem
    13) Turn on your computer
    14) Log off
    15) Login as "Administrator" using the password "password"
    16) Double Click on the system tray to bring up the clock
    17) Set the clock to Baghdad time zone
    18) Log off
    19) Login as yourself
    20) Review your pornography, remembering to jeroff again
    21) Double-click My Computer
    22) Go to C:
    23) Go to System Volume Information
    24) Your key should be there as "nero.txt"

    Anonymous Joe, Jan 7, 2004
  5. Donny

    Mik DaDik Guest

    I did all that and at the end I could not read "nero.txt" as the pages
    were all stuck together..

    Are you sure you need to jerk off so much?

    Mik

    Mik DaDik, Jan 7, 2004