    when l try to do a test write on it! In Nero, when l select "select
    recorder", the A07 is not there!

    Any help will be appreciated.
    era, Apr 8, 2004

  2. era

    Thor Guest

    Time to update Nero. Newer versions have support for newer drives. They are
    well into the version 6.xxx now.

    Thor, Apr 8, 2004

  3. era

    WebWalker Guest

    On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 10:16:21 +1000, era <> wrote:

    >I just put in my new Pioneer A07D DVD+- writer.
    >
    >However Nero 5.5 can see my other CD writer, but not the new DVD writer
    >when l try to do a test write on it! In Nero, when l select "select
    >recorder", the A07 is not there!
    >
    >Any help will be appreciated.

    You can either download the update version of Nero from
    (http://www.nero.com) or download the supported drive list (I think is a
    small download).

    --
    WebWalker

    PGP Key ID : 0xB3F1A279
    WebWalker, Apr 8, 2004
  4. era

    S.Heenan Guest

    http://nero.com/us/632012038142166.php?manu=Pioneer&lang=en
    S.Heenan, Apr 8, 2004
  5. era

    Plato Guest

    Thor wrote:

    > Time to update Nero. Newer versions have support for newer drives. They are
    > well into the version 6.xxx now.

    Ut oh! this message will be filtered
    Plato, Apr 8, 2004
  6. era