    appears to be a short cut burning method but with the problems I
    mention above. What in blazes is going on here??!!
    , Sep 22, 2005

  2. Aquanaut Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > The Roxio Easy CD Creator has caused me no end of problems as I try to
    > assemble compilation CD-Rs. I continually get static pops towards the
    > end of the compilation. Thus I loaded this Nero disc (Nero Express)
    > but it seems when I load in tracks they load in backwards ! (ie, if I
    > load in tracks 1,2,3 they become tracks 3,2,1 and will burn that way).
    > Thus I have to load in everything backwards for it to work the way I
    > want. In fact I think the last CD I load in also becomes the first !
    > I tried to read the tutorial on how to burn a CD but I can't seem to
    > get past the configuration NERO BURNING ROOM; it goes directly to what
    > appears to be a short cut burning method but with the problems I
    > mention above. What in blazes is going on here??!!

    there is a known conflict betweem roxio and nero--has been for some time
    and still not resolved.
    The two should not be installed on the same machine at the same time
    (not disabled).
    For me Nero works fine,others will say roxio rocks etc.
    Also seen conflicts with the burn facility in media player affecting
    both programes.
    Choose one prog and try it (uninstall all references to both before you
    reload,there are complete uninstallers available on both nero and roxio
    websites).
    As a side note update/upgrade your Nero you should have 6.6#### this may
    cure your troubles
    http://www.nero.com/eng/Downloads.html
    Aquanaut, Sep 22, 2005