Nero 5.5.10.28

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by DAT, May 1, 2004.

  1. DAT

    DAT Guest

    I've been using this program for writing DVD's. However, it's stopped
    recognising my writer (OPTERITE DD0201) and will only allow me to write to
    an image. I've tried to configure it with no luck. It's accepted this
    writer before. Can anyone help please?

    DAT
     
    DAT, May 1, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. DAT

    S.Heenan Guest

    DAT wrote:
    > I've been using this program for writing DVD's. However, it's stopped
    > recognising my writer (OPTERITE DD0201) and will only allow me to
    > write to an image. I've tried to configure it with no luck. It's
    > accepted this writer before. Can anyone help please?


    You should be able to upgrade to a new version of Nero at little or no cost.
    The model you mention is not on their list of supported recorders.
    http://www.nero.com/us/632012038142166.php?manu=OptoRite&lang=en
     
    S.Heenan, May 1, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. DAT

    David Wells Guest

    On Sat, 01 May 2004 17:01:35 GMT, "S.Heenan" <> wrote:

    >DAT wrote:
    >> I've been using this program for writing DVD's. However, it's stopped
    >> recognising my writer (OPTERITE DD0201) and will only allow me to
    >> write to an image. I've tried to configure it with no luck. It's
    >> accepted this writer before. Can anyone help please?

    >
    >You should be able to upgrade to a new version of Nero at little or no cost.
    >The model you mention is not on their list of supported recorders.
    >http://www.nero.com/us/632012038142166.php?manu=OptoRite&lang=en
    >

    Can some tell me with Nero I am wondering I have 2 imagine recorders

    1 is show as Image recorder DVD and the other as Image cd-r/rw plus it
    list my 2 drives fine.

    What is the Image recorder used for please.
     
    David Wells, May 1, 2004
    #3
  4. DAT

    S.Heenan Guest

    David Wells wrote:
    > Can some tell me with Nero I am wondering I have 2 imagine recorders
    >
    > 1 is show as Image recorder DVD and the other as Image cd-r/rw plus it
    > list my 2 drives fine.
    >
    > What is the Image recorder used for please.



    The Image Recorder is used to mount virtual volumes, such as an ISO 9660
    image aka ISO. You can execute and browse when mounted without first burning
    them to media. It's a feature many users will not use often, if at all.
    Still, it's nice to have.
     
    S.Heenan, May 1, 2004
    #4
  5. DAT

    Thor Guest

    "S.Heenan" <> wrote in message
    news:kySkc.333842$Ig.35364@pd7tw2no...
    > David Wells wrote:
    > > Can some tell me with Nero I am wondering I have 2 imagine recorders
    > >
    > > 1 is show as Image recorder DVD and the other as Image cd-r/rw plus it
    > > list my 2 drives fine.
    > >
    > > What is the Image recorder used for please.

    >
    >
    > The Image Recorder is used to mount virtual volumes, such as an ISO 9660
    > image aka ISO. You can execute and browse when mounted without first

    burning
    > them to media. It's a feature many users will not use often, if at all.
    > Still, it's nice to have.


    You're thinking of ImageDrive. Image Recorder is just what it infers. It's
    for writing CD, and DVD image files to the harddrive, for later burning, or
    mounting as a drive letter by ImageDrive.
     
    Thor, May 1, 2004
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Gunjani

    Removing Nero To install Nero 6

    Gunjani, Aug 19, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    4,064
    Barry OGrady
    Sep 8, 2003
  2. bigredfred
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    746
    bigredfred
    Sep 22, 2005
  3. HawkMan98
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,073
    HawkMan98
    Oct 21, 2003
  4. Allan
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,420
    Allan
    Jan 5, 2006
  5. Martin ©¿©¬

    Nero 6 or Nero 7 ?

    Martin ©¿©¬ , Sep 3, 2006, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    11
    Views:
    827
    nero_user
    Sep 6, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page