    I've tried searching for such information but I don't know enough to
    ask the right questions.

    --David

    David Ellis, Mar 1, 2005

  2. David Ellis

    RC Guest

    I like this one, let's see.

    Wireless AP connected to Broadband Head-end equipment which either has an
    internal system for combining the signals onto the cable or uses an external
    system.

    Basically you are becoming your own broadband provider. Might want to figure
    out what you budget is, this isn't going to be cheap.

    Something in Cisco's uBR line should do it. Another option, if all the phone
    lines run back through a central location AND the distances aren't too long,
    is the Cisco LRE (runs a lot less then uBR)

    RC, Mar 1, 2005