    does anyone know if it is possible to download a trial of this software? I
    see some trials on their page but it is not for NeoDVD 6. Am I missing
    something?

    MauiJNP, Jan 12, 2005

  2. MauiJNP

    Sugar Mouse Guest

    "MauiJNP" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > does anyone know if it is possible to download a trial of this software?
    > I see some trials on their page but it is not for NeoDVD 6. Am I missing
    > something?

    Yes, it's now called Nero 6 Reloaded.

    Enjoy.

    Nathan.

    --
    Find a better way of life at

    www.marillion.com

    Sugar Mouse, Jan 12, 2005

  3. MauiJNP

    MauiJNP Guest

    "Sugar Mouse" <> wrote in message

    > "MauiJNP" <> wrote in message
    >> does anyone know if it is possible to download a trial of this software?
    >> I see some trials on their page but it is not for NeoDVD 6. Am I missing
    >> something?
    >>

    > Yes, it's now called Nero 6 Reloaded.
    >
    > Enjoy.
    >
    > Nathan.

    thanks! I'll check it out.

    MauiJNP, Jan 12, 2005
  4. MauiJNP

    Lunaray Guest

    I started out with the trial version (Nero 6 Ultra), it's right there on
    their web site! It's a fully functional set of programs that expires at the
    end of the month! I went ahead and bought a registration key (I think it
    was $69), 'cause after using it, I liked the program!

    Lunaray, Jan 12, 2005
  5. MauiJNP

    > "MauiJNP" <> wrote in message
    >> does anyone know if it is possible to download a trial of this software?
    >> I see some trials on their page but it is not for NeoDVD 6. Am I missing
    >> something?
    >>

    > Yes, it's now called Nero 6 Reloaded.
    >
    > Enjoy.
    >
    > Nathan.

    Ok, I went to the site and downloaded the three parts. the first one and
    last one downloaded and installed perfectly. when I tried to install the
    second one, it gave me this error, any idea what it means and how I can fix
    it? thanks a ton

    here's the error message

    "CRC failed in NeroVision\w2k\DVDengine.dll"

    and

    "Unexpected end of archive"

    thanks for any help

    MauiJNP, Jan 12, 2005
  6. MauiJNP

    Lunaray Guest

    Make sure that your downloaded file size matches the size shown! Sometimes
    you might not get the complete file (it's happened to me before), you might
    have to download & install again! Good luck!

    Lunaray, Jan 12, 2005
  7. MauiJNP

    MauiJNP Guest

    "Lunaray" <> wrote in message
    > Make sure that your downloaded file size matches the size shown!
    > Sometimes you might not get the complete file (it's happened to me
    > before), you might have to download & install again! Good luck!

    thanks,I'll try that

    MauiJNP, Jan 12, 2005
  8. You sure about that?
    http://www.mediostream.com/products/index_neodvd.html

    Airman Thunderbird, Jan 13, 2005
  9. MauiJNP

    MauiJNP Guest

    > You sure about that?
    > http://www.mediostream.com/products/index_neodvd.html

    this is the page I was on. I can't find a free download anywhere.

    is this the same as nero 6 reloaded?

    MauiJNP, Jan 13, 2005
  10. MauiJNP

    Lunaray Guest

    I think we have a spelling problem here! I thought you meant "Nero" and you
    just mispelled it, sorry for my confusion! I don't know anything about
    "NeoDVD"! However, I do know that Nero works very well!
    http://www.nero.com/us/index.html

    Lunaray, Jan 13, 2005
  11. Don't know of a trial version, but I got an OEM version with a USB
    capture device and it worked well. Upgraded to full ver. 6 and it works
    well also. Much better than the ATI software that comes with their cards.

    No, Neodvd and Nero are entirely different outfits.

    Airman Thunderbird, Jan 13, 2005
  12. Quantum Leaper, Jan 13, 2005
  13. MauiJNP

    MauiJNP Guest

    "Airman Thunderbird" <> wrote in message
    > Don't know of a trial version, but I got an OEM version with a USB capture
    > device and it worked well. Upgraded to full ver. 6 and it works well also.
    > Much better than the ATI software that comes with their cards.

    hello. i would b using it to convert files from a dvdrw in vr mode to a dvd
    r in video mode. I do not have a card in my pc. would you still recommend
    the program for this or does it need a card to capture. thanks

    MauiJNP, Jan 15, 2005
  14. Quote from the help file, (haven't tried it):

    "Extracting DVD movie Content to the Hard Disk Drive

    The neoDVD-VR module allows you to extract programs (video) that is
    already on your disc and save them on your computer's hard disk drive as
    MPEG video files. This can be quite useful is you want to use the
    content on your DVD-VR disc for other purposes (such as making the
    contents of your home video available on the Internet to allow your
    friends and family catch a glimpse of your latest vacation)."

    Airman Thunderbird, Jan 15, 2005
  15. MauiJNP

    > Quote from the help file, (haven't tried it):
    >
    > "Extracting DVD movie Content to the Hard Disk Drive
    >
    > The neoDVD-VR module allows you to extract programs (video) that is
    > already on your disc and save them on your computer's hard disk drive as
    > MPEG video files. This can be quite useful is you want to use the content
    > on your DVD-VR disc for other purposes (such as making the contents of
    > your home video available on the Internet to allow your friends and family
    > catch a glimpse of your latest vacation)."

    thank you very much, I think I am going to get this one. I just tried Nero
    and didn't like it.

    MauiJNP, Jan 15, 2005