    A+, N+, i-Net+, Security+, CCNP MCSE2003

    0= ? (surename)
    A= Angel
    Angel, Aug 23, 2004

  2. Angel

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Angel" <> spewed in

    > O.A.
    > A+, N+, i-Net+, Security+, CCNP MCSE2003
    >
    > 0= ? (surename)
    > A= Angel

    Oral Angel?

    odd name...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004

  3. >Neil v O.A.

    I preferred Joe vs The Volcano

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 24, 2004
  4. Angel

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 24, 2004
  5. Angel

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>Neil v O.A.

    > I preferred Joe vs The Volcano
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I prefered Foreman vs Ali

    --
    Neil "rumble in the jungle" MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 24, 2004
  6. >I prefered Foreman vs Ali

    now you're talking!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 24, 2004
  7. Angel

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > now you're talking!

    no, I was typing....
    (though my lips may have been moving at the time, usually there is no audio
    acompanyment. most times I prefers to stick out my toungue when I keyboard
    concentrate)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 24, 2004
  8. >> now you're talking!

    >no, I was typing....
    >(though my lips may have been moving at the time, usually there is no audio
    >acompanyment. most times I prefers to stick out my toungue when I keyboard
    >concentrate)

    you try to confuse

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 24, 2004
  9. Angel

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > you try to confuse

    you know damn right

    --