    Dunf Guest

    Does anyone have any clue as to when this John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd comedy
    classic will see the light of day on dvd?

    Dunf, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Dunf

    DAM Guest

    Dunf wrote:

    > Does anyone have any clue as to when this John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd comedy
    > classic will see the light of day on dvd?

    I'm waiting for this one also. The critics hated it, but everyone I know
    that's seen it, loves it.
    dam

    DAM, Jan 28, 2004

  3. I almost forgot about this one. Great Movie! Why isn't it on DVD yet?

    "I can't complain, but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far."

    Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good

    Electro Robo Boogie Bot, Jan 28, 2004
  4. I'm so hungry I could eat the hind end of a baby through a park bench!

    swac
    Definitely underrated.

    Stephen Cooke, Jan 28, 2004
  5. >I'm so hungry I could eat the hind end of a baby through a park bench!

    "Three Hundred and twenty seven dollars....is that all you had at the end of
    last month?"

    I really want to see Tino Insana spit at Belushi in digital glory.

    Rupert Pupkin, Jan 28, 2004
  6. Dunf

    Dunf Guest

    "Stephen Cooke" <> wrote in message

    > I'm so hungry I could eat the hind end of a baby through a park bench!
    >
    > swac
    > Definitely underrated.

    No, I think "Captain Vic" aka Dan Aykroyd sais "I'm so hungry I could eat a
    baby's but through a park bench". What's ironic about this movie is that it
    features the best comic performance from DAn Aykroyd ever. Ok, the French
    Chef skit on SNL is classic aswell.

    Dunf, Jan 29, 2004
  7. Dunf

    DAM Guest

    Dunf wrote:

    > "Stephen Cooke" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I'm so hungry I could eat the hind end of a baby through a park bench!
    >>
    >>swac
    >>Definitely underrated.
    >>

    > No, I think "Captain Vic" aka Dan Aykroyd sais "I'm so hungry I could eat a
    > baby's but through a park bench". What's ironic about this movie is that it
    > features the best comic performance from DAn Aykroyd ever. Ok, the French
    > Chef skit on SNL is classic aswell.

    "You better drop the cup, Earl... or IT'LL BE PUMP CITY!"
    dam

    DAM, Jan 29, 2004