    I need to get about 100 pictures done, and it needs to be good quality.

    Is it economical to do, or would I be better off buying a slide scanner myself?

    TIA.
    Craig Shore, Oct 10, 2005

  2. Craig Shore

    -=rjh=- Guest

    -=rjh=-, Oct 10, 2005

  3. Craig Shore

    Guest

    Try Digital Station in Gloucester St, just off Colombo St. Run by a
    bunch of Russians; they are knowledgeable and cheap.
    , Oct 10, 2005
  4. Craig Shore

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:50:16 +1300, -=rjh=- <> wrote:

    >Craig Shore wrote:
    >> Can anyone recommend a good place to get negatives scanned in Christchurch?
    >> I need to get about 100 pictures done, and it needs to be good quality.
    >>
    >> Is it economical to do, or would I be better off buying a slide scanner myself?
    >>
    >> TIA.

    >You could hire one:
    >
    >http://nzpca.blogspot.com/2005/04/club-computer-equipment-available-to.html

    Isn't that in Wellington?
    Craig Shore, Oct 11, 2005
  5. Craig Shore

    -=rjh=- Guest

    Craig Shore wrote:
    > On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:50:16 +1300, -=rjh=- <> wrote:
    >

    >>Craig Shore wrote:
    >>
    >>>Can anyone recommend a good place to get negatives scanned in Christchurch?
    >>>I need to get about 100 pictures done, and it needs to be good quality.
    >>>
    >>>Is it economical to do, or would I be better off buying a slide scanner myself?
    >>>
    >>>TIA.

    >>You could hire one:
    >>
    >>http://nzpca.blogspot.com/2005/04/club-computer-equipment-available-to.html

    > Isn't that in Wellington?

    Yes, but the scanner is well packaged and courier-able. Not all members
    live in Wellington, although most do.
    -=rjh=-, Oct 12, 2005