    negative ('if it *doesn't* contain . . .') in OE6? TIA, Arthur
    --
    You'll have to drop my opinion of the Yanks if you want to e-mail me.
    Arthur, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Arthur

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Arthur said:

    > . . . by which I mean . . .
    >
    > I know that Netscape Messenger has a filter that says (for example) 'if
    > the TO doesn't contain my name, send to Trash'. Is there any such
    > negative ('if it *doesn't* contain . . .') in OE6? TIA, Arthur

    Click on the Options button for the rule you are creating.
    Brian H¹©, Nov 9, 2003

  3. Arthur

    °Mike° Guest

    Yes, when you have added a name, press the 'Options'
    button in the filter dialog, and it will give you the option:
    'Message does not contain the people below'.

    On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 16:25:13 GMT, in
    <>
    Arthur scrawled:

    >. . . by which I mean . . .
    >
    >I know that Netscape Messenger has a filter that says (for example) 'if
    >the TO doesn't contain my name, send to Trash'. Is there any such
    >negative ('if it *doesn't* contain . . .') in OE6? TIA, Arthur

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 9, 2003
  4. Arthur

    MayB Guest

    "Arthur" <> wrote in message
    > . . . by which I mean . . .
    >
    > I know that Netscape Messenger has a filter that says (for example) 'if
    > the TO doesn't contain my name, send to Trash'. Is there any such
    > negative ('if it *doesn't* contain . . .') in OE6? TIA, Arthur
    > --
    > You'll have to drop my opinion of the Yanks if you want to e-mail me.

    If it weren't for the Yanks, your ass would be toast!
    MayB, Nov 9, 2003
  5. Arthur

    Patrick Guest

    MayB wrote:
    > "Arthur" <> wrote in message
    >> . . . by which I mean . . .
    >>
    >> I know that Netscape Messenger has a filter that says (for example)
    >> 'if the TO doesn't contain my name, send to Trash'. Is there any
    >> such negative ('if it *doesn't* contain . . .') in OE6? TIA, Arthur
    >> --
    >> You'll have to drop my opinion of the Yanks if you want to e-mail me.

    > If it weren't for the Yanks, your ass would be toast!

    More like, :waiting on the yanks, England was 'toast', :without yanks
    eventually, England would have been 'cinders'
    Patrick, Nov 9, 2003
  6. Arthur

    trout Guest

    MayB wrote:

    > "Arthur" <> wrote

    <snip>

    >> You'll have to drop my opinion of the Yanks if you want to e-mail me.

    > If it weren't for the Yanks, your ass would be toast!

    And just whom are the Americans preventing from attacking Canada?
    Mexico?
    --
    "Have you heard something?"
    trout, Nov 9, 2003
  7. Arthur

    trout Guest

    Arthur wrote:
    <snip>

    >You'll have to drop my opinion of the Yanks if you want to e-mail me.

    Leaving aside the rather bad taste of your 'munge'; whatever you use
    should come to the *right* of the "@" in the address.
    While the spam isn't being sent to *your* inbox; you are still
    causing spam to be sent to Shaw; which affects all customers, there.
    --
    "Don't be part of the problem."
    trout, Nov 9, 2003
  8. Arthur

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 15:12:00 -0800, trout wrote:

    >MayB wrote:
    >
    >> "Arthur" <> wrote

    ><snip>
    >
    >>> You'll have to drop my opinion of the Yanks if you want to e-mail me.

    >> If it weren't for the Yanks, your ass would be toast!

    > And just whom are the Americans preventing from attacking Canada?
    >Mexico?

    Tapirs.

    "We (tinw) don't want them taking over your pond, after all."

    --
    Speech isn't free when it comes postage due. --Jim Nitchals
    Mara, Nov 9, 2003
  9. Arthur

    Patrick Guest

    trout wrote:
    > MayB wrote:
    >
    >> "Arthur" <> wrote

    > <snip>
    >
    >>> You'll have to drop my opinion of the Yanks if you want to e-mail
    >>> me.

    >> If it weren't for the Yanks, your ass would be toast!

    > And just whom are the Americans preventing from attacking Canada?
    > Mexico?

    Teddy and Polar bears ! :)

    --
    Martians as well.. and Trolls from under the ground !!!
    PPS and Trolls from under the ground !
    Patrick, Nov 9, 2003
  10. trout wrote:
    > MayB wrote:

    >> "Arthur" <> wrote

    ><snip>

    >>> You'll have to drop my opinion of the Yanks if you want to e-mail me.

    >> If it weren't for the Yanks, your ass would be toast!

    > And just whom are the Americans preventing from attacking Canada?
    > Mexico?

    Think of us as a very wide buffer zone.

    --
    Blinky - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Linux RU 297263
    Microsoft, 23 Oct: "As a result of challenges to our business model,
    Blinky the Shark, Nov 10, 2003