Needs feedback on choice of exams.

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Mell, Sep 9, 2004.

  1. Mell

    Mell Guest

    Hello everybody,

    I passed my 70-305 last friday. Now I'm ready to pursue
    my MCAD.net goal (or MCSD.net) but I need to know if I'm
    on the right path if I choose the following exams :
    - Developing Web application using VB.Net (already
    succeeded)
    - Developing XML web services and server components using
    Visual C#.net.
    - (as elective exam): one of Biztalk server or Commerce
    server or security.
    I have experience building a dynamic intranet using
    VB.Net as the main language and Visual C#.net for COM
    objects.
    I have the following career objectives:
    - choose a certification that allows me to master both
    VB.net and VC#.net;
    - My target is to program in areas like tourism, hotels,
    health, tv, artistic, e-commerce, mobile devices.
    - have Development knowledge for windows applications
    in .net if that is still useful in today's market.
    Please, I need a serious feedback on this. Thanks in
    advance.
    Mell, Sep 9, 2004

  2. Hi Mell,

    You can see by checking
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp that the
    combination of exams you list will get you to MCAD. As far as how the
    knowledge you gain maps to your career objectives, I suppose that would
    depend on too many things to go into here.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Sep 9, 2004