    thakx in advance

    Regards,

    Mayank Pujara
    Mayank Pujara, Sep 16, 2004

  2. Mayank Pujara

    Hermit Dave Guest

    copying from a post by another member

    MCAD exams are available only in .Net technology. You
    basically need to decide which language track to use -
    VB.net or C#.

    As for books, these are the links on Amazon
    VB.net track
    70-305 : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr
    70-306 : http://tinyurl.com/5hapf
    70-310 : http://tinyurl.com/52oav
    Errata : http://www.larkware.com/TGErrata.txt

    C# track
    70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
    70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq
    70-320 : http://tinyurl.com/6oeo4

    For testing, you need to contact either Sylvan Prometric
    or Vue and book the exams. A simple google search should
    bring up the URL for these two testing vendors.
    In you case, contact the nearest NIIT / Karrox center

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 16, 2004

  3. Mayank Pujara

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Re: Re: needs book from mcsd exam

    well all i had to do was copy from your post :)

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)