    these test plese mail me i relly need them or tell me
    free test downloadable site
    thanks

    hussnain ali, Dec 18, 2003

  2. hussnain ali

    Guest Guest

    Eat a fat one

    Guest, Dec 18, 2003

  3. hussnain ali wrote:
    > hi
    > i need a 070,310and 070,229 exam dumps anybody have
    > these test plese mail me i relly need them or tell me
    > free test downloadable site
    > thanks

    You're an idiot.

    General Protection Fault, Dec 18, 2003
  4. hussnain ali

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Pinging it's way to you right now...

    Kline Sphere, Dec 18, 2003
  5. Most Probable Translation: I want a cert, but I don't really want to learn
    anything.

    Newsflash: It may get you the job, but it will not keep you there.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 19, 2003
  6. hussnain ali

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Newsflash: It may get you the job, but it will not keep you there.

    I don't think so! May get an interview then laughed at when he answers
    a question about inheritance with 'Yes Grandma Johnson left me 50
    bucks'

    Kline Sphere, Dec 19, 2003
  7. hussnain ali

    GranCahones Guest

    Just don't go in there and say you're certified in "C
    pound-sign"

    GranCahones, Dec 19, 2003
  8. hussnain ali

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Just don't go in there and say you're certified in "C
    >pound-sign"

    .... or go and when ask if you know C# say 'No, but I can whistle
    dixie' in B flat (whatever that is!)

    Kline Sphere, Dec 19, 2003
  9. I work with that guy. Okay, so he can always get a job working for the
    state, just not as a consultant. ;->

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 24, 2003
  10. LOL!

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Certified in C pound sign!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 24, 2003