    I'm just thinking to take 70-300 first, but it's healthy to follow some
    recomendations from some MCSD.NET certified professional.

    Thxs a lot.....
    socrates, Jul 20, 2005

  2. I am in the exact same boat.

    I am kind of reading for both at the same time and it seems 70-229 is a wise
    choice to finish first becuase 70-300 has some database design questions.

    70-229 doesnt look any easier then anything we have already taken but if you
    have any work experience dealing with projects (of any kind really)it apears
    70-300 will not be to bad.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jul 21, 2005

  3. socrates

    DST Guest

    I took 70-229 before 70-300, and it was a good choice because 70-300
    had some DB questions.

    DST
    DST, Jul 22, 2005