  1. hi there i'm new to the news groups but I do have a question do I have to
    have the sp1 in order to get the new sp2 for win xp?? if any 1 feels like
    helping I would appreciate it thanks to all
    ANTHONY J. WOOD, Sep 14, 2004

  2. ANTHONY J. WOOD

    Unk Guest

    On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:24:28 -0400, "ANTHONY J. WOOD" <>
    wrote:

    >hi there i'm new to the news groups but I do have a question do I have to
    >have the sp1 in order to get the new sp2 for win xp?? if any 1 feels like
    >helping I would appreciate it thanks to all

    No. The size of Sp2 depends on the updates you already have installed.
    Anywhere from about 60 to 266 Mb
    Unk, Sep 14, 2004

  3. ANTHONY J. WOOD

    Mikish Guest

    "ANTHONY J. WOOD" <> impressed us all with the following
    remark:

    > hi there i'm new to the news groups but I do have a question do I have to
    > have the sp1 in order to get the new sp2 for win xp?? if any 1 feels like
    > helping I would appreciate it thanks to all

    It can update any installation of Windows XP Home or of Windows XP
    Professional to Windows XP SP2.

    <http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=875364&product=windowsxpsp2>
    Mikish, Sep 14, 2004