    May be it sounds great if the steps or approaches described.

    Thanks,
    K.Ramesh (MCSD)

    Ramesh, Jan 14, 2004

  2. In news: ,
    Ramesh <> wrote:
    > Am very very new to ".NET" and all its framework. But, I need to
    > accomplish MCSD.NET certification.
    >
    > Considering that am absolutely nill at .NET can anyone tell me how to
    > start/begin with it.

    Hi Ramesh,

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Jan 14, 2004

  3. Ramesh wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > Am very very new to ".NET" and all its framework. But, I need to accomplish
    > MCSD.NET certification.

    Why would you need to be certified in something you know nothing about?

    General Protection Fault, Jan 14, 2004
  4. General Protection Fault <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Ramesh wrote:
    >
    > > Hi All,
    > >
    > > Am very very new to ".NET" and all its framework. But, I need to accomplish
    > > MCSD.NET certification.

    > Why would you need to be certified in something you know nothing about?

    LOL...good point! That's like wanting to be an ASE Certified Master
    Mechanic and you don't even know how to change the battery (or find it
    I suppose).

    Kael

    Kael V. Dowdy, Jan 15, 2004
  5. You don't have to know anything about .NET to want to
    become an MCSD.NET. Working towards getting certified is
    a great way to learn how to do something.

    You can get practice exam questions at:
    http://PietschSoft.com/Programming/Braindumps
    http://www.trandumper.com

    <> wrote in
    message news:<>...

    Christopher Pietschmann MCSD MCAD, Jan 16, 2004
  6. Christopher Pietschmann MCSD MCAD wrote:

    > You don't have to know anything about .NET to want to
    > become an MCSD.NET. Working towards getting certified is
    > a great way to learn how to do something.

    Yes, but it's deceptive. Someone who learned .NET through exams only
    will know nothing but the test material, whereas someone who knew .NET
    first has actually applied it to something. If you hire an MCSD/MCAD
    with no work experience, you will get a lot of blank stares.

    General Protection Fault, Jan 16, 2004
  7. Ramesh

    Schfooge Guest

    "Christopher Pietschmann MCSD MCAD" <> wrote in message
    > You don't have to know anything about .NET to want to
    > become an MCSD.NET. Working towards getting certified is
    > a great way to learn how to do something.

    Well, you maybe don't have to, but it's probably a good
    idea to learn at least a little bit about a field before
    starting the process of becoming certified in it.

    Schfooge, Jan 17, 2004
  8. "Christopher Pietschmann MCSD MCAD" <> wrote in message news:<077301c3dc02$a6c24260$>...
    > You don't have to know anything about .NET to want to
    > become an MCSD.NET. Working towards getting certified is
    > a great way to learn how to do something.

    Very true. But the person in the original post wrote he "need to
    accomplish [sic] MCSD.NET certification". That person may have meant
    he "wants" rather than "needs" to become an MCSD.NET, and just
    miswrote. That is where I was going with my post.

    > You can get practice exam questions at:
    > http://PietschSoft.com/Programming/Braindumps
    > http://www.trandumper.com

    On second thought, maybe you two are in the same boat. Here you have
    one person saying he wants to persue a .NET certification, yet he
    doesn't know how to begin, amd he is ALREADY an MCSD??? At the same
    time, you are providing links to illegal braindumps on a Microsoft
    public newsgroup. Especially to one that might be your own personal
    website??? Hmmm...

    Kael

    Kael V. Dowdy, Jan 17, 2004
  9. Ramesh

    Eric Guest

    General Protection Fault wrote:

    > Ramesh wrote:
    >
    > > Hi All,
    > >
    > > Am very very new to ".NET" and all its framework. But, I need to
    > > accomplish MCSD.NET certification.

    > Why would you need to be certified in something you know nothing
    > about?

    It hasn't stopped a lot of the posters here!

    I'd like to give them a piece of advice: you don't actually need to get
    the cert. Just list it on your resume. A lot of companies won't check
    to see if you really have it.

    Eric, Jan 19, 2004
  10. Ramesh

    Eric Guest

    Kael V. Dowdy wrote:

    > LOL...good point! That's like wanting to be an ASE Certified Master
    > Mechanic and you don't even know how to change the battery (or find it
    > I suppose).

    You're talking about the last guy who worked on my car!

    Eric, Jan 19, 2004
  11. Ramesh

    Hermit Dave Guest

    lol true... never tried pulling it off... either way i give a lot of people
    a complex when i talk to them... so never needed to put something.. but it
    might just work... :)

    --
    Regards,
    HD