    pass? Or do i need to get 90+% every time?

    Thanks for the help,
    James Carter.
    James, May 11, 2004

  2. James

    Eric Guest

    James wrote:

    > I've been practising for the MCSD exams and have been
    > getting around 70-90% on them all (C#). Is this enough to
    > pass? Or do i need to get 90+% every time?
    >
    > Thanks for the help,
    > James Carter.

    You didn't say which practice tests you're using. But I like to get
    into the 90's before I take the real test. It's a confidence builder.

    Each time you take a sample test your score should improve - assuming
    you don't wait too long between each time.

    Eric
    Eric, May 11, 2004

  3. James

    Guest Guest

    Sorry, I meant the tests on the CD that comes with the
    Microsoft Press books.

    Thanks for your comments!
    Guest, May 12, 2004
  4. James

    Eric Guest

    <> wrote:

    > Sorry, I meant the tests on the CD that comes with the
    > Microsoft Press books.

    I don't care for the MSPress cert books. The Amit Kalani books seem
    better.

    I don't recommend using ONLY the MSPress books to help you prepare. You
    might consider the MeasureUp or Transcender practice tests.

    Eric
    Eric, May 12, 2004