    To my mind this indicates an incompatibility between LFTP and ZA, hence the
    need for a new freebie FTP programme.

    Any suggestions?
    Chris Mitchell, Oct 9, 2004

  2. On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 06:59:13 +0000 (UTC), "Chris Mitchell"
    <> wrote:

    >I've got LeachFTP and the latest version of freebie ZA which I've set to
    >allow LFTP full access.
    >
    >I fire up LFTP and do as I always do, the top panel/window suggests it's
    >doing the necessary, but the RH window where the remote server should be
    >listed remains blank with the status line indicating "Retrieving dir list:
    >0 bytes" and eventually it times out.
    >
    >If I shut down ZA and start again everything works OK.
    >
    >To my mind this indicates an incompatibility between LFTP and ZA, hence the
    >need for a new freebie FTP programme.
    >
    >Any suggestions?

    Free and functional imho:

    Pablo Commander: http://www.pablovandermeer.nl/downloads.html
    (Good old Norton Commander alike functionality)

    Smart FTP: http://www.smartftp.com/

    --
    www.nondisputandum.com - soft revieuws:
    freeware to Protect & Clean your PC