    If there is sequence to take it? I mean which exams should
    be done first?

    Thanks
    Syr Tony, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Syr Tony

    Guest Guest

    You could try 70-210 , then 70-215, then 70-218 and
    finally 70-224. Thats how I did it and it was O.K.

    Guest, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Syr Tony

    Simon Taylor Guest

    Best this to do it sit the OS Pro Exam's first (See below)

    70 - 210 - Windows 2000 Pro (Or XP)
    70 - 215 - Windows 2000 Server (OR 2003)
    70 - 218 - Windows 2000 Netowrk Ifs (or 2003)
    + Elective

    I did not do then in this order which was a mistake as I
    did some of the Hardest first.

    I did Exchange elective and it's not that bad + you will
    become an MSCA and a MSCA in Messeging.

    Cool

    Hope this helps and good luck.

    Simon