    are really come in the real exams?

    Veronique,

    ps. have a nice chrismas holidays ;-}
    veronique, Dec 18, 2003

  2. veronique

    JaR Guest

    "veronique" <> wrote in message
    news:038801c3c599$2b93f1d0$...
    > Hi everybody,
    > I am preparing for my 70-215 exam and need a good tip to
    > pass it for sure

    Build a home network. Work with the product.

    and i live somewhere which there is not
    > a good bookstore around

    Amazon.com

    >but i have adsl, so which online
    > sites are good to practice the tests and

    You live in an area that has adsl access, but no bookstores? Hmmm...

    >which materials
    > are really come in the real exams?

    Braindumps are for lusers. Learn the product and you will do just fine.

    JaR
    MCNGP#.............................er...........22

    JaR, Dec 18, 2003

  3. veronique

    Sammy Guest

    Another good ways of practicing is to install a VMWare (Virtual Machine).
    You can get a 30 days soft evaluation at www.vmware.com and do your best during this period to install several machine on your system without the need of another pc.
    The only catch: YOU'LL NEED MORE MEMORIES & AT LEAST 16 OR 32 MB VGA CARD.
    Soooo, you have ADSL in yr area and not a good bookstore?
    True, that sounds weird.
    Anyway, GOOD LUCK... :)

    P.S: Like he said, Braindumps are for loosers...
    Sammy, Dec 19, 2003
  4. veronique

    Veronique Guest

    Hi ,
    Thanks for your tips.
    I am going to download vmware and practice with it and i
    don't want to be a looser :-{
    And you don't want to know where i live.
    I just asked for a realiable site to practice , is that
    cheating?
    Any way, i have not a creditcard to buy from amazon and
    please don't judge so fast.
    Any tip is welcome;-}
    Veronique
    Veronique, Dec 20, 2003
  5. veronique

    Chief Guest

    hi veronique,
    you can't make questions like this in this board, many people take this as
    an offend to their own hard-learning and other as an offend to their own
    cheating. however if you put on your e-mail i think somebody would say
    something in privat to you. take it as the first tip.
    however i wish you good learning with the press books, that was how i
    acchieved my mcsa. and a lot of lot of lot of practicing in a privat
    network.
    Chief, Dec 22, 2003
  6. veronique

    JaR Guest

    "Chief" <> wrote in message
    > hi veronique,
    > you can't make questions like this in this board,

    Sure you can. She got good advice, too.

    >many people take this as
    > an offend to their own hard-learning and >other as an offend to their own

    cheating.

    That makes almost no sense whatsoever.

    >however if you put on your e-mail i think >somebody would say
    > something in privat to you. take it as the first tip.

    Here's an even better tip: NEVER post your real e-mail addy to a newsgroup
    un-munged. If you don't want your inbox to fill up with spam and virii, that
    is.

    > however i wish you good learning with the >press books, that was how i
    > acchieved my mcsa. and a lot of lot of lot >of practicing in a privat
    > network.

    Which, again, was recommended, earlier.
    Don't read criticism where none was offered.

    HTCTU

    JaR
    JaR, Dec 22, 2003
  7. veronique

    Chief Guest

    insted of critisizing my offer make a better, smart-guy. :)

    Chief, Dec 22, 2003
  8. veronique

    JaR Guest

    "Chief" <> wrote in message
    > insted of critisizing my offer make a better, smart-guy. :)

    Already did, goofball.
    JaR, Dec 22, 2003
  9. veronique

    Guest Guest

    Hi smart guys,
    First of all thanks for your tips;-)
    I use all of the tips you give me, but cheating, no way.I
    just want to learn more from every resourse and just
    asked for help,if i didn't have the motivation to get my
    MCSA i hadn't come here in the first place , so mail me
    if you like and don't misuse my adres please;-)

    Happy new year dears
    Veronique
    Guest, Dec 24, 2003
  10. veronique

    JaR Guest

    > I use all of the tips you give me,

    Really???

    >mail me
    > if you like and don't misuse my adres >please;-)

    *sigh*
    JaR, Dec 26, 2003
  11. veronique

    veronique Guest

    I don't believe this!!
    You peaple just want to criticize and can't help some one
    in need of help, so that is just ain't fair;-(
    But i study my ebooks and wait for someone to give me a
    good tip to surely pass the exam .
    Happy new year
    veronique, Dec 26, 2003
  12. aristides cuba, Dec 26, 2003
  13. Aristides, you're an idiot!!!

    Don't You Wish, Dec 26, 2003
  14. veronique

    aristides Guest

    why u say that?..dont you wish?

    aristides, Dec 26, 2003
  15. Idiots use and recommend braindumps to others--test king is a braindump!!

    Don't You Wish, Dec 26, 2003
  16. veronique

    Chief Guest

    did you still not found what you are looking for?
    i send you some infos but maildeamon says i can't sent you anything...
    Chief, Dec 27, 2003
  17. veronique

    veronique Guest

    Hallo Chief,

    Why mail deamon says that, is the file too big maybe?
    Should i send you an email?
    or mail me and we talk about a second choice, okey ?
    Thanks any way,
    veronique
    veronique, Dec 27, 2003
  18. veronique wrote:
    > I don't believe this!!
    > You peaple just want to criticize and can't help some one
    > in need of help, so that is just ain't fair;-(
    > But i study my ebooks and wait for someone to give me a
    > good tip to surely pass the exam .
    > Happy new year

    Dearest Veronique (sexy name, BTW),

    JaR was not criticizing. It would have been nice had you quoted his
    message in replying so that I could show you, but his "sigh" was meant to
    note that since you posted your real e-mail address, you will indeed get
    some nasty e-mails very soon. From someone (something) that goes by the
    name of Swen (not a very sexy name).

    Enjoy your e-mail address while you can. Soon your box will fill up
    faster than you can empty it.

    --
    Fris "R U Hawt?" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Dec 29, 2003
  19. veronique

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > Enjoy your e-mail address while you can. Soon your box will fill up
    > faster than you can empty it.

    Possibly this has already happened. Ref:

    Chief wrote:>i send you some infos but maildeamon says i can't sent you
    anything...

    Somebody's inbox is full of something nasty, I fear.

    JaR
    JaR, Dec 29, 2003
  20. veronique

    Veronique Guest

    Hi guys,
    I can assure you that my mail box is not full of ...t and
    some nice guy indeed mailed me and gave me a very good
    tip.
    But as far as your comments , i should say in this world
    not everybody has bad intentions to use some body's else
    mail adress .There is plenty of ways to get yourself busy
    instead of do nothing except not to help me, thus, mail
    me if you have good tips regarding 70-215 exam and i send
    you a nice mail back surely ;-)
    And thanks to the guy who liked my name, i like it too.
    Veronique, Dec 29, 2003