    already used.

    Any help appreciated,

    TIA, Sean_Q_

    Sean_Q_, Apr 23, 2008

  2. Sean_Q_

    Rick Guest

    "Sean_Q_" <> wrote in message
    news:Z4NPj.88104$Cj7.14938@pd7urf2no...
    > Somewhere I found (and then forgot) the name of a utility that gives
    > useful info on currently running tasks; at least more info than
    > the Windows XP Task Manager does.
    >
    > Although I don't know the name I know it isn't HijackThis, which I've
    > already used.

    You're probably thinking of Process Explorer from Sysinternals

    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx

    Rick, Apr 23, 2008

  3. Sean_Q_

    John Holmes Guest

    Sean_Q_ "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Somewhere I found (and then forgot) the name of a utility that gives
    > useful info on currently running tasks; at least more info than
    > the Windows XP Task Manager does.
    >
    > Although I don't know the name I know it isn't HijackThis, which I've
    > already used.
    >
    > Any help appreciated,
    >
    > TIA, Sean_Q_

    Process Explorer?

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Apr 23, 2008
  4. Sean_Q_

    Shel-hed Guest

    On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:46:50 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >I'm guessing it's Process Explorer from the Sysinternals site.

    I thought you wrote "Princess explorer".

    Hubba! (Well, until the King finds out)

    Shel-hed, Apr 23, 2008
  5. Sean_Q_

    Sean_Q_ Guest