    exam.Please send me some study materials for XP exam.
    Thank you
    --kumar.k

    kumar.k, Feb 2, 2005

  2. kumar.k

    James Guest

    And how will you be paying for these study materials?

    James, Feb 2, 2005

  3. kumar.k

    T-Bone Guest

    "kumar.k" <> wrote
    > Iam going to keep the first step in microsft
    > certifications.Infact i have some fear too,to take the
    > exam.Please send me some study materials for XP exam.

    If you can't find what you need on the microsoft web site, just post your
    name, address and credit card number here and we'll be glad to send the
    information along.

    Say hi to Howard for us too.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Feb 3, 2005
  4. kumar.k

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:261901c50941$b49e61d0$,
    kumar.k <> rambled:
    > Hello sirs,
    > Iam going to keep the first step in microsft
    > certifications.Infact i have some fear too,to take the
    > exam.Please send me some study materials for XP exam.
    > Thank you
    > --kumar.k

    Your movie sucked, and I couldn't sit through the whole thing. But I have to
    ask: did you assclowns ever make it to White Castle?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Visiting www.mcngp.com will make you smarter. And sexier.