    Matt Guest

    Is there a way I can create a Windows XP boot disk while I'm running
    Knoppix (boot from cd Linux distribution)?

    Matt, Sep 4, 2004

  2. Matt

    Parko Guest

    On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 21:39:01 -0400, Matt wrote:

    > Is there a way I can create a Windows XP boot disk while I'm running
    > Knoppix (boot from cd Linux distribution)?

    rawrite will give you Linux booty thingys. Create your six or seven or
    eight Win XP booty thingys by downloading them and running the executable
    if ya can work out how (use Wine???). Mebbbeee better to get
    yerself to a Winders envirrrronment and runnnning the executable from
    there. Copy n paste the link.
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e8fe6868-6e4f-471c-
    b455-bd5afee126d8&displaylang=en

    http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/rawwrite.htm
    Oh! Look the stars are out tonight. I can see Uranus.

    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345

    Parko, Sep 4, 2004

  3. Matt

    Scraggy Guest

    Snip

    http://www.lollie.com/tips/10093123.html ;-)
    --
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick
    boxing. -- Emo Philips

    Scraggy, Sep 4, 2004
  4. Matt

    Parko Guest

    On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 08:04:48 +0100, Scraggy wrote:

    > Parko wrote:
    > Snip
    >> rawrite will give you Linux booty thingys. Create your six or seven or
    >> eight Win XP booty thingys by downloading them and running the
    >> executable if ya can work out how (use Wine???). Mebbbeee better to
    >> get
    >> yerself to a Winders envirrrronment and runnnning the executable from

    > Snip
    >> Oh! Look the stars are out tonight. I can see Uranus.

    > http://www.lollie.com/tips/10093123.html ;-)

    Whhhhaatttt?

    Parko, Sep 4, 2004