    Can not receive a response from the above OEMs.
    --
    Firewall
    =?Utf-8?B?RmlyZVdhbGwy?=, Dec 30, 2005

  2. I know that netgear doesn't have 64 bit drivers and don't plan on having them
    any time soon, as posted on their web site. I think planetamd64 would be your
    best bet. If you know what chipset you have, there are drivers you can try.
    Good luck - I'm currently searching for the same drivers.

    Steve

    =?Utf-8?B?U3ludGVrOTk=?=, Dec 30, 2005

  3. Steve,
    Thank you for your response. Just learned that D-Link provides full support,
    however, provided certian OS criteria currently present.
    --
    Firewall

    =?Utf-8?B?RmlyZVdhbGwy?=, Dec 31, 2005