    reduction in the payment. The exam cost is $125 /-

    Thanks for the help

    Murali Inguva

    Murali Inguva, Nov 12, 2003

  2. 2 things:
    1. what do you mean "write" the exam. What does that mean. I think you
    want to say "take" the test. How can you write the exam? You are not
    Microsoft !

    2. if you don't have $125 - forget about the test - don't beg on
    internet

    Dotnet_Is_Love, Dec 3, 2003

  3. In news: ,
    Dotnet_Is_Love <> wrote:
    > 1. what do you mean "write" the exam. What does that mean. I think you
    > want to say "take" the test. How can you write the exam? You are not
    > Microsoft !

    "Write" and exam or "sit for" an exam are common terms for non-US English
    speakers to designate what we refer to as "taking" an exam.

    Not everyone here is an American. < g >

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Dec 3, 2003