Need VARs For VoIP Equipment Sales And Installation

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by FreedomFireCom, Dec 23, 2006.

  1. We are looking for Value Added Resellers (VARs) who are looking for the
    ability to do real-time price and availability research for their
    clients, who are looking for one single point of contact for T1
    services, and who want to be a recipient of network installation and
    equipment leads that we generate (both from retail marketing and
    business consulting). Conversely, we want to partner with you to so
    that we offer your VAR expertise, services
    and equipment leads for our T1 services. In basic terms, if you help us
    find T1 service customers, we will help find you equipment and service
    leads!

    We're looking for telephone system dealers and installers involved with
    pbx systems, including Avaya, Nortel, Cisco, NEC, Artisoft, Toshiba,
    3Com-NBX, AT&T, Bogen, Comdial, Executone, Fujitsu/Focus, Harris,
    Inter-Tel, ITT, Meridian, NEC, Nortel, Plantronics, Prostar,
    Siemens/Rolm, Telco Systems, Telesynergy, Telrad, Toshiba, Asterisk,
    Avaya, Cisco, Ericcson, Extrom, GTE, Hitachi, Isoetec, Lucent, Mitel,
    Nitsuko, Panasonic, Polycom, Samsung, Tel-Plus, Telect, Tellabs, TIE,
    ADTRAN, A+, Artisoft, Linksys, Zultys, and more.

    We're also looking for network dealers and installers for Advantech,
    CePoint Networks, Cisco Systems, Extreme Networks, Foundry Networks,
    Emulex, Juniper Networks, Linksys, Netopia, Redback Networks, Qlogic,
    Motorola, and SBS Technologies.

    Additionally, we're interested in VARs for any of the following ipPBX,
    and VoIP equipment brands including 3Com-NBX, Artisoft, ADTRAN,
    Accutone, Adix, AltiGen, Amtelco, A+, Avaya, Bogen, Cisco, Executone,
    Asterisk, Extrom, Hitachi, Fujitsu/Focus, Nitsuko, Meridian, Polycom,
    Prostar, Plantronics, Samsung, Telco Systems, Telect, Tel-Plus,
    Telesynergy, Telrad, Applied Voice Technology (AVT), Artisoft, Aspect,
    Asterisk, Asuzi, AT&T, Atlas, Avaya, AVG-Eagle, BBS Telecom, Bizfon,
    Bosch, Cisco, Cohort, COM2001 Technologies, Comdial, Computer Talk
    Technology, Cortelco Kellogg, Creative Integrated
    Systems, Dash, Dba Telecom, Duvoice, Encore, Ericsson, Estech (ESI),
    Executone, Extrom, FCI, Flash Communications, Fujitsu, Galaxy, Harris,
    Hitachi, IDS, Intecom, Inter-Tel, Interactive Intelligence, Isotec,
    ITT, Iwatsu, Kanda, KS Telecom, Lucent Technologies, Macrotel, MCK
    Communications, Merlin, Mitel, NBX Corporation, NEC Communications,
    Newtronix, Nitsuko America, Nortel Networks, Northcom, OmniLink, Omega,
    Premier, Picazo Communications Quintum, Prostar, Redcom, Samsung,
    Spectralink, Spirit, Sprint, Starplus, Rolm, Teleco, Tadrian,
    TalkSwitch, Telematrix, Telrad, TIE, TMC, Toshiba, TouchWave, TransTel,
    Teltronics, Triad, Trilium, TT Systems, Vodavi, Walker, and more.

    We're offering an additional resource to all VARs of the above for
    equipment
    and network sales and installation leads.

    More information is available at:

    http://ds3-bandwidth.com/var_info.cfm or
    http://varnetwork.com/?cogid=mscprez

    God Bless,