Need VARs For VoIP Equipment Sales And Installation

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by FreedomFireCom, Nov 8, 2006.

  1. We have immediate openings for openings for VoIP VARs who sell or
    install ipPBX networks, VoIP phone systems, VoIP telecommunication
    equipment, or point of sale hardware.

    We're offering an additional resource to all VARs of the above for
    equipment and network sales and installation leads.

    You'll find more information here......

    http://www.varnetwork.com/?Cogid=mscprez

    http://www.varpartner.com/?Cogid=mscprez

    Note: above available for US only...sorry.

    God Bless,
    Michael Lemm
    FreedomFire Communications
    "Helping YOUR Business....DO Business"