  1. Hello
    my exam is near
    so if you can give me your advise and quick revion guide.
    Wasfi Ibrahim, Jun 19, 2009

  2. Wasfi Ibrahim

    Dave Guest

    If you're near you actual exam, then take a look at a free practice exam
    online as a last minute revision test. Theres a great practice exam over at:

    http://www.accelerated-ideas.com/practice-exam-70-620.aspx

    Good luck!

    Dave, Sep 13, 2009

  3. Wasfi Ibrahim

    slamdunk

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Go to dumpquestions.com and get it all.

    Cheers!
    slamdunk, Sep 20, 2009
  4. It's a good practice test. But if you have the MOC (Microsoft Official
    Curriculum) then you should have the CD with the practice questions. They
    are about the same as they were on this test...
    I wish you great luck. I have my exam on the 29th of September.
    Cant wait.

    Darko Mesaros, Sep 21, 2009