    for an acticle and would like to crop some of them so that the buttom of the
    pictures becomes a curve or zigzag pattern. Can anybody help me here?

    Thanks
    Michael Fällgreen, Aug 8, 2006

  2. Michael Fällgreen

    Stewy Guest

    In article <44d904f4$0$142$>,
    "Michael Fällgreen" <> wrote:

    > This is a stupid question - but I really need a tool to crop pictures. Doing
    > a rectangle crop is not a problem of course, but a have a lot of pictures
    > for an acticle and would like to crop some of them so that the buttom of the
    > pictures becomes a curve or zigzag pattern. Can anybody help me here?

    Polygonal lasso tool is the one you want
    Stewy, Aug 9, 2006

  3. Michael Fällgreen

    Dell Guest

    "Michael Fällgreen" <> wrote in message
    > This is a stupid question - but I really need a tool to crop pictures.

    Doing
    > a rectangle crop is not a problem of course, but a have a lot of pictures
    > for an acticle and would like to crop some of them so that the buttom of

    the
    > pictures becomes a curve or zigzag pattern. Can anybody help me here?
    >
    > Thanks

    Try http://www.dickstevensphotography.com/ds-p.shtml he has what I think you
    are looking for.
    Dell, Aug 9, 2006
  4. Michael Fällgreen

    Bucky Guest

    Michael Fällgreen wrote:
    > This is a stupid question - but I really need a tool to crop pictures. Doing
    > a rectangle crop is not a problem of course, but a have a lot of pictures
    > for an acticle and would like to crop some of them so that the buttom of the
    > pictures becomes a curve or zigzag pattern. Can anybody help me here?

    Can you truly crop a photo so that it is not rectangular? I thought the
    canvas has to be rectangular? What if you just do a rectangular crop,
    then use some standard paint tools (line, curve) to draw your pattern,
    then fill with background color (black, white, transparent, whatever).
    Bucky, Aug 9, 2006
  5. Michael Fällgreen

    Roy G Guest

    "Bucky" <> wrote in message
    Michael Fällgreen wrote:
    > This is a stupid question - but I really need a tool to crop pictures.
    > Doing
    > a rectangle crop is not a problem of course, but a have a lot of pictures
    > for an acticle and would like to crop some of them so that the buttom of
    > the
    > pictures becomes a curve or zigzag pattern. Can anybody help me here?

    Can you truly crop a photo so that it is not rectangular? I thought the
    canvas has to be rectangular? What if you just do a rectangular crop,
    then use some standard paint tools (line, curve) to draw your pattern,
    then fill with background color (black, white, transparent, whatever).

    Hi.

    Exactly correct.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Aug 9, 2006
  6. Michael Fällgreen

    perry lee Guest

    The Photoshop canvas is rectangular, but the image does not have to be
    the same size as the canvas. It can be smaller, and have an irregular
    shape.

    In article <LxhCg.7264$>, roy.gibson1
    @REMOVE.tesco.net says...

    perry lee, Aug 9, 2006