Need to write data in one datasheet alone in already existing xls.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Amudha, Aug 21, 2008.

  1. Amudha

    Amudha

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Dear All,

    My requirement is to write data into one data sheet in an already
    existing excel sheet without modifying the rest of the data sheets of
    that work book.

    I believe there are so many experts in this group and as I'm new to
    python itself ...
    I request you all to help me with sample code to achieve the above
    mentioned senario either using pyExcelerator (or) xlrd, xlwt as early
    as possible...

    Thank you all in advance :)

    regards,
    Amudha