    Die uhr wurde automatich a of sommerzeit umgestelt.

    Vergewissern sie sich, dass die aktuelle zeit korreict ist".

    Thanks in advance!
    # Fred #, Sep 6, 2006

  2. # Fred #

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 5 Sep 2006 19:16:09 -0700, "# Fred #" <>
    wrote:

    >Purchased a US version of a German GPS unit but one popup message is in
    >German even after setting language to US English. Could anyone care to
    >translate the following?
    >

    >"Zeitumastellung
    >
    >Die uhr wurde automatich a of sommerzeit umgestelt.
    >
    >Vergewissern sie sich, dass die aktuelle zeit korreict ist".
    >

    >Thanks in advance!

    http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

    says:

    Zeitumastellung The clock was umgestelt automatich A OF summer time.
    Make sure they that the current time is korreict
    Evan Platt, Sep 6, 2006

  3. # Fred #

    # Fred # Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 5 Sep 2006 19:16:09 -0700, "# Fred #" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Purchased a US version of a German GPS unit but one popup message is in
    >>German even after setting language to US English. Could anyone care to
    >>translate the following?
    >>

    >>"Zeitumastellung
    >>
    >>Die uhr wurde automatich a of sommerzeit umgestelt.
    >>
    >>Vergewissern sie sich, dass die aktuelle zeit korreict ist".
    >>

    >>Thanks in advance!

    > http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
    >
    > says:
    >
    > Zeitumastellung The clock was umgestelt automatich A OF summer time.
    > Make sure they that the current time is korreict

    Thanks for the website.

    LOL, no wonder I'm having so much trouble operating this GPS unit. The
    pushbuttons and the non intuitive icons on this unit are not define either
    and the English description on the CD manual refers to a different GPS unit
    which doesn't look anything like mine. You would think the Germans are more
    organized by education, genetics or culture. Oh, never mind I had the same
    problem a few years ago with a US version of Compaq laptop where the English
    manual was nowhere to found.
    # Fred #, Sep 6, 2006