    except it sucks. Let me know so you have first choices. Only selling
    because Microsoft made computers suck so bad with SP2 all over the IE6 now.
    So long, Bill Gates. I know you will miss me.

    FedUp, Nov 24, 2004

  2. FedUp

    Avenger© Guest

    On 24 Nov 2004 02:29:39 GMT, FedUp <honest.john'>
    wrote:

    >So, anyone want to buy this stuff or what? It's not stolen or nothing. One
    >owner only, with only a couple of others using it sometimes. Like new,
    >except it sucks. Let me know so you have first choices. Only selling
    >because Microsoft made computers suck so bad with SP2 all over the IE6 now.
    >So long, Bill Gates. I know you will miss me.

    It'd be nice to know what your selling, perhaps???
    --
    Avenger©
    I *HATE* Spam

    Avenger©, Nov 24, 2004

  3. FedUp

    philo Guest

    > It'd be nice to know what your selling, perhaps???

    he probably did us all a big favor by *not* telling us :)

    philo, Nov 24, 2004
  4. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Wed,
    24 Nov 2004 02:59:00 GMT, Avenger© <>
    screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >On 24 Nov 2004 02:29:39 GMT, FedUp <honest.john'>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>So, anyone want to buy this stuff or what? It's not stolen or nothing. One
    >>owner only, with only a couple of others using it sometimes. Like new,
    >>except it sucks. Let me know so you have first choices. Only selling
    >>because Microsoft made computers suck so bad with SP2 all over the IE6 now.
    >>So long, Bill Gates. I know you will miss me.

    >It'd be nice to know what your selling, perhaps???

    His mom. What else?

    Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Nov 24, 2004
  5. FedUp

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor <> wrote in

    > I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Wed,
    > 24 Nov 2004 02:59:00 GMT, Avenger© <>
    > screamed from behind the mulberry bush:
    >
    >>On 24 Nov 2004 02:29:39 GMT, FedUp <honest.john'>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>So, anyone want to buy this stuff or what? It's not stolen or
    >>>nothing. One owner only, with only a couple of others using it
    >>>sometimes. Like new, except it sucks. Let me know so you have first
    >>>choices. Only selling because Microsoft made computers suck so bad
    >>>with SP2 all over the IE6 now. So long, Bill Gates. I know you will
    >>>miss me.

    >>It'd be nice to know what your selling, perhaps???

    > His mom. What else?
    >
    > Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor

    It sounds like the boy has a personal problem to me.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Nov 24, 2004
  6. FedUp

    Zippo Guest

    because Microsoft made computers suck so bad with SP2 all over the IE6 now.
    > So long, Bill Gates. I know you will miss me.

    hmmm....i'll give you 35 cents american...microsoft
    does not care..i mean the fucker bill gates has billions
    ....why should he care??...

    ....and the new operating system being developed,
    i believe it's nicknamed 'road house' or some shit
    like that...

    ....i use ME...but unfortunetly it hates my ISP..
    dibeng.dll tortures me like a kick in the nuts...

    ....anyone have any advice??...i still miss 3.1
    it had its minor problems...but it didn't keep me
    up nights...

    Zippo, Nov 24, 2004
  7. FedUp

    edard Guest

    Zippo wrote:

    > (...)
    > ...anyone have any advice??...i still miss 3.1
    > it had its minor problems...but it didn't keep me
    > up nights...

    Go Linux...you will still be up late but only because you love it.
    Download and burn yourself a fantastic 50 MB live Linux CD..
    http://damnsmalllinux.org/ and get a taste of fun computing again.
    HTH

    edard, Nov 24, 2004
  8. FedUp

    Linda Guest

    "Avenger©" <> wrote in message
    > On 24 Nov 2004 02:29:39 GMT, FedUp <honest.john'>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >So, anyone want to buy this stuff or what? It's not stolen or

    nothing. One
    > >owner only, with only a couple of others using it sometimes. Like

    new,
    > >except it sucks. Let me know so you have first choices. Only

    selling
    > >because Microsoft made computers suck so bad with SP2 all over the

    IE6 now.
    > >So long, Bill Gates. I know you will miss me.

    > It'd be nice to know what your selling, perhaps???
    > --
    > Avenger©
    > I *HATE* Spam
    > A Spam Hater Since 1951

    A Parachute. Used once, never opened.

    Linda, Nov 24, 2004
  9. FedUp

    Duane Arnold Guest

    edard <> wrote in news:10q833ja5bttd69
    @corp.supernews.com:

    > Zippo wrote:
    >
    >> (...)
    >> ...anyone have any advice??...i still miss 3.1
    >> it had its minor problems...but it didn't keep me
    >> up nights...

    > Go Linux...you will still be up late but only because you love it.
    > Download and burn yourself a fantastic 50 MB live Linux CD..
    > http://damnsmalllinux.org/ and get a taste of fun computing again.
    > HTH

    That's a bunch of BS and I am using Linux. ;-)

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Nov 24, 2004
  10. FedUp

    edard Guest

    Duane Arnold wrote:

    > (...)
    > That's a bunch of BS and I am using Linux. ;-)
    >
    > Duane :)

    Well hello Duane. Which part do you feel is BS?

    edard, Nov 24, 2004
  11. FedUp

    Duane Arnold Guest

    edard <> wrote in news:10q89q952j8h3d2
    @corp.supernews.com:

    > Duane Arnold wrote:
    >
    >> (...)
    >> That's a bunch of BS and I am using Linux. ;-)
    >>
    >> Duane :)

    > Well hello Duane. Which part do you feel is BS?

    Well, I am certainly not up all hours of the night *loving* Linux. It's
    just another O/S like MS Win 2K or XP Pro that I use.

    And please don't be going off the deep-end about this that and the other
    between MS and Linux. I have already heard it.

    To me, Linux is just like the rest of the crap that's out there, like MAC
    O/S, Novell, etc. etc. Linux is just another fly in the ointment and there
    is nothing special about it as far as I am concerned. Don't get me wrong, I
    do like Linux and will continue to use it just like I do with MS

    Either one knows what he or she is doing with the stuff or they don't and
    there are no in betweens.

    I just got my Internet connetion back that went down the moment I saw your
    post. ;-)

    It's a good thing I am on vacation this week.

    Good night

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Nov 24, 2004
  12. FedUp

    edard Guest

    Duane Arnold wrote:

    > edard <> wrote in news:10q89q952j8h3d2
    > @corp.supernews.com:
    >
    >> Duane Arnold wrote:
    >>
    >>> (...)
    >>> That's a bunch of BS and I am using Linux. ;-)
    >>>
    >>> Duane :)

    >> Well hello Duane. Which part do you feel is BS?
    >>

    > Well, I am certainly not up all hours of the night *loving* Linux. It's
    > just another O/S like MS Win 2K or XP Pro that I use.
    >
    > And please don't be going off the deep-end about this that and the other
    > between MS and Linux. I have already heard it.
    >
    > To me, Linux is just like the rest of the crap that's out there, like MAC
    > O/S, Novell, etc. etc. Linux is just another fly in the ointment and there
    > is nothing special about it as far as I am concerned. Don't get me wrong,
    > I do like Linux and will continue to use it just like I do with MS
    >
    > Either one knows what he or she is doing with the stuff or they don't and
    > there are no in betweens.
    >
    > I just got my Internet connetion back that went down the moment I saw your
    > post. ;-)
    >
    > It's a good thing I am on vacation this week.
    >
    > Good night
    >
    > Duane :)

    So it is really all about you rather than trying to help the OP.
    Enjoy your vacation.

    edard, Nov 24, 2004
  13. FedUp

    Duane Arnold Guest

    > So it is really all about you rather than trying to help the OP.
    > Enjoy your vacation.

    I am not into helping someone that is whining about something. <g>

    You have a wonderful Turkey day tomorrow, if you're in the US.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Nov 24, 2004