    Peter

    Teaching others about Windows Applications in Seconds.
    http://www.kiwioffice.com/

    Peter, Sep 24, 2004

  2. Peter

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Peter wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > IM about to format my main drive. How can I save my Woosh settings so
    > I can get back on the net as soon as possible...?

    Pen and paper?

    Sorry man, I don't know what settings you need to save. I don't even know
    how woosh works. Won't you need to save a driver or something? Isn't there
    an install disk?
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Sep 24, 2004

  3. Peter

    Gordon Guest

    On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 00:58:47 +1200, ~misfit~ wrote:

    > Peter wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> IM about to format my main drive. How can I save my Woosh settings so
    >> I can get back on the net as soon as possible...?

    > Pen and paper?
    >
    > Sorry man, I don't know what settings you need to save. I don't even know
    > how woosh works. Won't you need to save a driver or something? Isn't there
    > an install disk?

    I take it from this that you are using the USB connection, modem to PC?
    The advantage of using the ethernet connection is that it is plug and
    play. In much the same way as with an external ADSL modem.

    The modem holds the info needed to connect. Output is via ethernet.

    Gordon, Sep 25, 2004