  1. philbo30

    philbo30 Guest

    Anyone out there have a Bash script for this kind of thing?

    philbo30, Sep 11, 2007

  2. I'd suggest a tool called "Pancho"...works nicely for the kind of thing
    you're wanting. If you run relatively recent IOS, you can cheat the fact
    that Pancho really only pushes/pulls configs. Utilizing the "do
    (command)", you can hack it to do things like add/delete files and other
    things that merely working with config files prevents. You might also
    check out the Net::Telnet perl module. It handles error states a little
    better along with the overall interactive IOS environment.

    Just my $.02...good luck! :)

    fugettaboutit, Sep 11, 2007

  3. philbo30

    sal paradise Guest

    sal paradise, Sep 12, 2007
  4. philbo30

    Guest

    On Sep 11, 4:19 pm, philbo30 <> wrote:
    > Anyone out there have a Bash script for this kind of thing?

    Hi,

    I have used CatTool's before for that kind of thing. You can batch
    config commands to a list of IOS devices and even backup config. Very
    good for managing Cisco boxes.

    Give it a blast:

    http://www.kiwisyslog.com/kiwi-cattools-overview/

    Paul