Need to rent DVDs? Software from $49.00

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Henry Barn, Jul 22, 2004.

  1. Henry Barn

    Henry Barn Guest

    Henry Barn, Jul 22, 2004

  2. Henry Barn

    FAQmeister Guest

    "Henry Barn" <> wrote in message
    news:
    > Includes Photo ID and email reports.
    > Free trial download
    > http://www.shop-floor.com

    OK, who wants to defend this spammer?

    Anyone?

    This guy uses multiple Google accounts and email addresses to post his
    spam in several groups, thinking that will shield his ISP and web host
    from complaints. I just reported him to ;
    ; his ISP: ; and his web host:
    .

    My complaint detailed the extent of his spamming and his attempts to
    conceal his identity.

    --
    Buford T. Justice
    The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:

    FAQmeister, Jul 22, 2004

  3. Henry Barn

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "FAQmeister" <> wrote in message
    > "Henry Barn" <> wrote in message
    > > Includes Photo ID and email reports.
    > > Free trial download
    > > http://www.shop-floor.com

    > OK, who wants to defend this spammer?
    >
    > Anyone?
    >
    > This guy uses multiple Google accounts and email addresses to post his
    > spam in several groups, thinking that will shield his ISP and web host
    > from complaints. I just reported him to ;
    > ; his ISP: ; and his web host:
    > .
    >
    > My complaint detailed the extent of his spamming and his attempts to
    > conceal his identity.
    >
    > --
    > Buford T. Justice
    > The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:
    > http://aww-faq.org/dvdfaq.html

    Most of use just choose to ignore him and spend time with our families.

    Why don't you direct your considerable efforts towards ridding the group of
    the pornographic Simpsons spammers?

    Best of luck with that.

    Jay Stewart, Jul 23, 2004
  4. Henry Barn

    FAQmeister Guest

    "Jay Stewart" <> wrote in message
    > "FAQmeister" <> wrote in message
    >> "Henry Barn" <> wrote in message
    >>> Includes Photo ID and email reports.
    >>> Free trial download
    >>> http://www.shop-floor.com

    >> OK, who wants to defend this spammer?
    >>
    >> Anyone?
    >>
    >> This guy uses multiple Google accounts and email addresses to post
    >> his spam in several groups, thinking that will shield his ISP and
    >> web host from complaints. I just reported him to
    >> ; ; his ISP:
    >> ; and his web host: .
    >>
    >> My complaint detailed the extent of his spamming and his attempts to
    >> conceal his identity.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Buford T. Justice
    >> The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:
    >> http://aww-faq.org/dvdfaq.html
    >>

    > Most of use just choose to ignore him and spend time with our
    > families.
    >
    > Why don't you direct your considerable efforts towards ridding the
    > group of the pornographic Simpsons spammers?
    >
    > Best of luck with that.

    Yeah thanks. LOL
    But I prefer to limit my efforts to things that are likely to get
    results. There are already some very smart people working to limit the
    "Simpsons" -type spam (i.e. posted to thousands of newsgroups through
    open relays) without much success.

    FAQmeister, Jul 23, 2004