    open it on my system. there not sure what program was
    used for this data. how do i open a cdr disk???? please
    help me

    alyssa, Sep 26, 2003

  2. open? open a disk? a cdr disk? whatcha talkin' 'bout,
    Willis?
    Dolphus

    Dolphus Brown, Sep 28, 2003

  3. If the CDR is formatted (written to and closed properly), you can use
    Explorer to open (read) the contents of that disk.
    If the CDR media is blank or not closed properly by the CD creator software,
    you cannot open (read) the CD contents in Explorer. You'll have to use a CD
    authoring software to read the CD.

    --
    Thanks,

    Rakesh Chanana [MSFT]

    Use of included script samplesare subject to terms and conditions

    Rakesh Chanana [MSFT], Sep 30, 2003