    Thanks
    Jim

    , Mar 23, 2008

  2. pcbutts1 Guest

    Re: Need to locate disassembly instructions/manual for Gateway Laptop#MX6956

    How hard did you look?
    http://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/Q106/Blade/8511418.pdf

    pcbutts1, Mar 23, 2008

  3. Jim Guest

    On Mar 22, 9:54 pm, "pcbutts1" <> wrote:
    > How hard did you look?http://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/Q106/Blade/8511418.pdf
    >
    > --
    >
    > Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine herehttp://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
    > The list grows. Leythos the stalkerhttp://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
    > H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz, Beauregard T.
    > Shagnasty,Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
    >
    > <> wrote in message

    > >I need to remove the keyboard to get a look at the battery charging
    > > terminal as I believe it is broken or at least not working.
    > > I have disassembled a few laptops before but this one is giving me
    > > grief.
    > > I would appreciate any info on the subject.
    > > Thanks
    > > Jim

    Actually I spent a lot of time looking and came up empty handed.
    previous gateway site carefully showed how to change memory and remove
    the battery but not much else. Thanks for the time.

    BTW, according to the link in the note:
    "No results found for http://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/Q106/Blade/8511418.pdf"
    Jim

    Jim, Mar 23, 2008
  4. pcbutts1 Guest

    Re: Need to locate disassembly instructions/manual for Gateway Laptop#MX6956

    That link works for me.

    pcbutts1, Mar 23, 2008
  5. Guest

    , Mar 23, 2008
  6. Jim Guest

    On Mar 23, 1:11 pm, wrote:
    > Jim <> wrote:
    > >BTW, according to the link in the note:
    > >"No results found forhttp://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/Q106/Blade/8511418.pdf"
    > >Jim

    > http://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/Q106/Blade/8511418.pdf
    >
    > Works for me, last night and just now.
    >
    > Maybe your malware doesn't want you fixing the problem :)
    >
    > --
    >
    > Stuffhttp://timepass.onlyfanpics.com/?somepeoplearegreatwithcameras

    Works now for me too. Thank You both.
    Jim

    Jim, Mar 23, 2008
  7. Guest

    wrote:
    > I need to remove the keyboard to get a look at the battery charging
    > terminal as I believe it is broken or at least not working.
    > I have disassembled a few laptops before but this one is giving me
    > grief.
    > I would appreciate any info on the subject.
    > Thanks
    > Jim

    When you have plastic parts, breakin off and flying across the room,
    you know you are close

    , Mar 25, 2008